What Do You Want To Hear Today From Coach

Eagle-96

I know we are gonna get alot of coachspeak today at the press conference and I understand that. We'll get the usual; "We are gonna bring a winner to Denton", We're gonna hit the recruiting trail hard", "We've got alot of good players to work with here", etc... But what do you want to hear from DMac to ease your mind regarding his hiring.

Edited by Eagle-96

I don't want to hear too much fluff, but I would like to hear genuine excitement and that he is happy to be here as well as ready to be a HC again.

I would also like to hear his game-plan for the program. What needs immediate attention, what are his philosophies on the game, where does he want the program to be in two years, etc.

Basically, I want to hear that he really wants this job and has already thought about how he's going to get started.

Hopefully Coach Mac will say something like this:

"We will be setting higher goals not seen around here since a former boss of mine worked here. In fact, you see what has been happening at Boise and Fort Worth of late? " :)

Welcome to Mean Green Country, Coach McCarney!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3

Looks like something else regarding UNT football will be announced during the press conference (Quote from UNT Sports facebook page)...."Tune in to at 1PM for new head football coach press conference at the link below. Also, be ready for an additional announcement concerning the future of Mean Green Football."

Looks like something else regarding UNT football will be announced during the press conference (Quote from UNT Sports facebook page)...."Tune in to at 1PM for new head football coach press conference at the link below. Also, be ready for an additional announcement concerning the future of Mean Green Football."

TCU's travel partner in the Big East?