Anyone Looking Into Moving To Mckinney?

Was wondering if any one out there is thinking about moving to McKinney in a couple months because im looking for someone to take over my lease at the Estates of McKinney starting January 1st. The apartments are very nice and i have enjoyed my time at them but have an oppurtunity to move closer to work and live with a couple UNT graduates. I would really appreciate anyone who is interested or might know of someone who is looking for something like this to either send me a message on here or email at sportslife2010@aol.com

This would be perfect timing for anyone graduating in December who is looking to move to McKinney. The apartment is a one bedroom/1 bathroom and is on the second story. The rent is $663 a month plus roughly 15 for water and trash. I would be willing to cover the electric for the rest of the lease as a thank you for taking it over. The apartment is undurnished and the apartments are about a year old so it is still kept up really nice and has all new appliances.

The complex has two pools, work out facility, gated community and each apartment gets a covered parking space. For more information about the complex you can look at its website.

I would really appreciate any help that i can get from anyone who might know someone who is interested. Thank you for you time!