North Scoreboard

smithiniraq86

"My city's in shambles, my city's in shambles, ride back...ride back". Ok, a little play on the Boss' song, but shambles it is thanks to several factors. But, the one thing that we all should and can be proud of is the way this team battles given the adversity it has been under all year. One can knock Coach Dodge for whatever one wants, but he has these guys playing and believing from start to finish. I have seen absolutely no "give up" in this team when, by all rights it could have done just that on several occasions.

So, I am guessing we will all see a Mean Green team that will give you all that it has on every play for the rest of the season. That, my fellow Mean Green nation members, is something I (and you) can be very proud of in this team.

Sure, it is appearing more and more likely that a major shake-up is coming at the end of the season. For that I am truly sorry and truly wish that it were not so, but business it is, and RV will make the decision that he thinks is the best for the program. I'll support that decision and support the Mean Green as most of those who post on GMG.com will. Until then, this coach and this team has my respect and support.

Keep the faith in these players. That have earned our support by the effort they make and the way they take pride in what they do....GO MEAN GREEN! See you at Fouts for the next game!

• Upvote 1

if it makes you feel any better the electrical guys were out there for a bulk of the morning yesterday trying to make the jumbo tron work, it was dead yesterday morning

Thank you Sound Man. I will be able to sleep tonight knowing you are protecting our world from bad scoreboards.

(note: simply joking with Sound Man)

Edited by Green Dozer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've always thought it was a lame ass move not fixing the display on the old scoreboard when it died a couple years back. I know its outdated and a little corny by today's standards, but its a major component of your stadium that now just screams "We're cheap/broke/small-time."

I've always thought it was a lame ass move not fixing the display on the old scoreboard when it died a couple years back. I know its outdated and a little corny by today's standards, but its a major component of your stadium that now just screams "We're cheap/broke/small-time."

Either that, or "Hey, we really did need a new stadium".