Hope

UNT90

As I sit here and watch the SMU/TCU game, I watch a team that was 1-11 two years ago go toe to toe with the #4 team in the nation. A tie game midway through the 2nd.

Although SMUt may end up losing, it's pretty clear they have not only turned the corner, but are already a couple of blocks away. How did they get there? They spent the money to bring in a proven college football coach (yes, I know the alums were the main factor in this)

RV, BOR, and LJ, I'm not asking you to spend 2 mil a year for a coach, but the days of UNT head football coach being the one of the lowest paid head coaching positions in college football have to end NOW.

500k. NO EXCUSES. FIND THE DAMN MONEY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I sit here and watch the SMU/TCU game, I watch a team that was 1-11 two years ago go toe to toe with the #4 team in the nation. A tie game midway through the 2nd.

Although SMUt may end up losing, it's pretty clear they have not only turned the corner, but are already a couple of blocks away. How did they get there? They spent the money to bring in a proven college football coach (yes, I know the alums were the main factor in this)

RV, BOR, and LJ, I'm not asking you to spend 2 mil a year for a coach, but the days of UNT head football coach being the one of the lowest paid head coaching positions in college football have to end NOW.

500k. NO EXCUSES. FIND THE DAMN MONEY.

Was this the addendum to the Neinas report? How much did it cost NT to get this bit of already known information?

Seriosusly though, I think this is already figured out. Or at least I hope it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1