Dodge Seemed Beaten Down In Postgame Interview

LoveMG

haven't heard dodge sound so down before. he has reason to with all the injuries and performance of the team. the fans are down too. duh.

dodge is a good man but really seemed beaten in the postgame interview. george dunham also appeared to not want to ask any more questions of him and ended it after just a couple. it will be a long quiet plane ride home.

a lot of games left for all to be so far gone. would rv reassign dodge within the departemtn and let canales run things?

when is basketbal?

haven't heard dodge sound so down before. he has reason to with all the injuries and performance of the team. the fans are down too. duh.

dodge is a good man but really seemed beaten in the postgame interview. george dunham also appeared to not want to ask any more questions of him and ended it after just a couple. it will be a long quiet plane ride home.

a lot of games left for all to be so far gone. would rv reassign dodge within the departemtn and let canales run things?

when is basketbal?

No doubt it is crushing to Todd, but you got recognize when something is just not meant to be. Why go through this crap when you know you are King in the High School ranks? Go be King, make a win win for

both parties. Let's get this thing turned around. Let's give hope back to both parties.

when is basketball?

I gave up on my watching party after the first half, but turned on the game in the car for the ride home. I've never heard that much frustration and disappointment in George and Hank as I did today. That to me, was the real heartbreaker.

He was in DD's corner too. It's not in his nature to be critical of the current regime.

It's our job as fans to be critical. I snapped during the 3rd quarter in the Rice game and am now on a mission to raise awareness

that we have had enough. Make a change, get this thing headed in the other freaking direction. I am done with losing. I am done with excuses.

• Downvote 2

It's our job as fans to be critical. I snapped during the 3rd quarter in the Rice game and am now on a mission to raise awareness

that we have had enough. Make a change, get this thing headed in the other freaking direction. I am done with losing. I am done with excuses.

All about YOU, isn't it? Thats pretty much the theme you keep pitching to everyone.

• Upvote 2

I don't have time for your crap. You don't like what I have to say, don't read it.

Alright, if you had bothered to read the rules, you might have run across this one:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

You have been given more than enough slack in this matter, stop being rude to other posters or lose your ability to post.

Alright, if you had bothered to read the rules, you might have run across this one:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

You have been given more than enough slack in this matter, stop being rude to other posters or lose your ability to post.

I didn't find Will to Win any more rude than Rudy on these post.

We are all just a bit frustrated with things because we care so much to see us succeed.

On another note...

This ship has sunk long ago. RV showed too much grace in bringing him back this year, which he really shouldn't have done. But, now we just need to make this season about sending off the seniors and raising up the younger guys. I honestly think we should play rec style since this season is gone and let most everybody get experience. The wheels are off and no one is jumping on this bandwagon... So, let everybody play and get experience.

I've already spoken with Will to Win about this. He is rude to someone in almost every single post he has made.

I understand frustration, but his approach is just poisoning discussion, and I don't want it to continue.

However, every single poster should also remember the rules and try to keep the discussion civil.

We are all just a bit frustrated with things because we care so much to see us succeed.

On another note...

This ship has sunk long ago. RV showed too much grace in bringing him back this year, which he really shouldn't have done. But, now we just need to make this season about sending off the seniors and raising up the younger guys. I honestly think we should play rec style since this season is gone and let most everybody get experience. The wheels are off and no one is jumping on this bandwagon... So, let everybody play and get experience.

I don't think anyone is happy with the way things are going. Or is it do'nt? :P We can just be civil and constructvie in our critism and how we fix this program without being an arse about it.

You can still be critical but in an indirect way. I think Georgio is just brainwashed by the whole NT thing that it's hard for him to get critical of the program.

He is a pro and is paid to not be critical. It would be extremely unprofessional of him to cash the check and do exactly what they don't want him to do.

To recap:

Dunham: Paid to not to say critical things.

Vito: NOT paid to not say critical things.

I think Georgio is just brainwashed by the whole NT thing that it's hard for him to get critical of the program.

I give him credit for being a believer, and I applaud his courage to promote NT every chance he gets. I would think we are ALL a little 'brainwashed' or why else would be here. ;)

As NT alum we have to believe in our team each week, but we also have to exercise the intellect we honed while at NT. I still believe in NT, and I believe in the players. I was never a fan of the Dodge experiment and to be honest I look forward to its conclusion... wanting a change in direction and believing we will ultimately get to where we belong (winning) can be done at the same time. Seeing the comments on the board tonight leads me to believe the fans are more beaten down than Dodge, as fans we can demand change but can't quit believing.

He is a pro and is paid to not be critical. It would be extremely unprofessional of him to cash the check and do exactly what they don't want him to do.

To recap:

Dunham: Paid not to say critical things. Brainwashed

Vito: NOT paid to not say critical things. Hates North Texas Athletics

/gmg.com'd

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 7

To recap:

Dunham: Paid to not to say critical things.

Vito: NOT paid to not say critical things.

everyone does understand that Georgio does not keep a single dime of the money he is "paid" to do the games and I am about 99% positive he makes financial contributions over and above the money he gets "paid" and turns right back over to athletics

if they don't know this they need to

everyone does understand that Georgio does not keep a single dime of the money he is "paid" to do the games and I am about 99% positive he makes financial contributions over and above the money he gets "paid" and turns right back over to athletics

if they don't know this they need to

Even if he didn't do those things, he'd still be one of UNT football's best assets. He's great at calling games -- one of the best play-by-play announcers in all of college football.