Need Some Help...

GoMeanGreen1999

why Riley was moved from QB to WR in the offseason. I just saw him play the QB for 2-3 quarters and I just can't remember the reason why he was moved.

Thanks

Something about having a noodle for an arm. He may be a heck of an athlete, but have you seen Jose Canseco pitch? Same concept.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The outlook is bleak, begs the question...Todd is a known as a QB guru, has these QB camps all over Texas, but we seem to have a problem recruiting QB's?

Because he bet the house on his son only to find out his son doesn't have the arm strength. That is why we haven't had many qb recruits. Nobody wanted to sit behind Riley. That is the same reason Giovanni left. I've heard it from one of Gio's friends that he didn't want to have to deal with the Riley situation and I don't blame him.

Because he bet the house on his son only to find out his son doesn't have the arm strength. That is why we haven't had many qb recruits. Nobody wanted to sit behind Riley. That is the same reason Giovanni left. I've heard it from one of Gio's friends that he didn't want to have to deal with the Riley situation and I don't blame him.

Why would people (High School QB's) assume that Todd Dodge would do that? Did he play Riley at SLC over a better QB on the roster? That doesn't make any sense to me, but something is out there

keeping QB's from singing at UNT when a QB guru is the Head Coach and has QB camps all over Texas.

Why would people (High School QB's) assume that Todd Dodge would do that? Did he play Riley at SLC over a better QB on the roster? That doesn't make any sense to me, but something is out there

keeping QB's from singing at UNT when a QB guru is the Head Coach and has QB camps all over Texas.

Chase Daniel, Greg McElroy, and even Kyle Padron seem to have been having or had better college careers than Riley. I would guess there probably was someone as good or better but Todd groomed Riley his entire life to be a qb so he had to allow that to happen. I doubt anyone else had a shot.