Bright Side

Cr1028

The non-bright side: by waiting to fire Dodge for one or possibly 2 years after it was deserved, we will open the beautiful new stadium with a 40+ point loss to an in state team because we have a 1st year coach with just true freshmen in his recruiting class. Unforgivable at any university that was serious about athletics, but we are UNT.

This situation is completely on tbe shoulders of RV (unless he wasn't allwed to fire Dodge last year because of money) and he Should be held accountable in some way, shape or form.

It is entirely possible that this team is winless at years end.

• Upvote 1

No hurry to get rid of dodge, I don't see it mattering much if it is now or in three or four weeks. RV has to be looking (Leach) now and what coaches are available for the most part won't be figured out until later in the season. But we will have a clean sweep with Canales as interim coach for the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

No hurry to get rid of dodge, I don't see it mattering much if it is now or in three or four weeks. RV has to be looking (Leach) now and what coaches are available for the most part won't be figured out until later in the season. But we will have a clean sweep with Canales as interim coach for the end of the season.

I vote now is the time start change. Why wait and salt the wound, lets start the scabbing process so we can heal. Let's see what Coach Canales can do?

I vote now is the time start change. Why wait and salt the wound, lets start the scabbing process so we can heal. Let's see what Coach Canales can do?

Because it is likely to suck either way, we might as well give Dodge all the rope promised. It's not like we can get a quality coach in before the end of the season.

Because it is likely to suck either way, we might as well give Dodge all the rope promised. It's not like we can get a quality coach in before the end of the season.

1. I wasn't too high on Canales as coordinator, let alone running the whole team.

2. I'm leaning towards letting him destroy the rest of the season, whilst we seek out another coach right now. Surely RV is doing that now. If not, well then I reserve the right to be depressed.