Will We Win A Game?

SUMG

You should. Your might actually be effective getting your message across instead of getting eye rolls.

I can't imagine we go winless. We have the athletes to not go winless if nothing else.

seriously look at the schedule and tell me who we beat. Keep in mind that you now have a third team, injury prone QB with a popgun arm.

I really, really, really worry about an 0-12 season.

seriously look at the schedule and tell me who we beat. Keep in mind that you now have a third team, injury prone QB with a popgun arm.

I predicted 5 wins. Either way I was and maybe am still assured change will come because the 7 win thing does not look like it will materialize for Coach Dodge.

Don't worry about it, embrace it...because it will probably happen. We were predicted to finish second to last in the conference, 10 starters out due to season ending injuries, 3rd string QB playing who was moved from QB last year because he didn't have the ability anymore to play that position.

A sane and reasonable post from someone else, because it is not your specialty. Not many disagree with your thesis, but your delivery is like giving Corky from Life Goes On the Declaration of Independence and telling him to read it loudly to every British person he meets.

^^^This^^^

I don't care what you think about my delivery. I care about voicing my displeasure with this football program. Again, I don't care about what you think, I care about UNT football.

free-sad-smileys-435.gif

The NCAA did a study of volleyball players in the mid 90's when about 1 player on every team would tear an ACL in a season, their conclusion, the weight training program was not designed to prepare their bodies for the physical stresses of the actual game, practice was not simulating game situations to the level that the players bodies would be experiencing in game situations. Maybe instead of accounting for a bunch of similar injuries to bad luck and freak accidents or even blaming the shoes and maybe question the strength and conditioning program and practice habits.

While true to a point, You can not actually strengthen the tendon. You can only strengthen the muscles around it.