J'mison Morgan Eligible Immediately

greeninok

F him , F the NCAA & F Baylor. I would be willing to bet that since Drew has taken over he has broken 100 rules in getting recuits to Waco

I disagree with you about Coach Drew. I have taken high major recruits on unofficials at Baylor before, riding to the game with Coach Drew, and he didn't even pay for our food at Wendy's. Can't imagine him breaking too many rules and he didn't shell out $4 for a couple Texas Double Cheeseburgers.

So, how does he get immediate eligibility? This seems rather interesting and very questionable, but no one actually believes the NCAA really has rules that are the same for everyone, right?

Of course not. Why would everyone have to play by the same rules?

You could say the same thing about the Belt though...when are we playing WKU at the Pit again? :angry:

• Upvote 1

I disagree with you about Coach Drew. I have taken high major recruits on unofficials at Baylor before, riding to the game with Coach Drew, and he didn't even pay for our food at Wendy's. Can't imagine him breaking too many rules and he didn't shell out $4 for a couple Texas Double Cheeseburgers.

Yea, that's not how he's lining pockets. Drew is a shady shady recruiter, the whole industry knows it. I wouldn't expect him to buy cheeseburgers, though.

Yea, that's not how he's lining pockets. Drew is a shady shady recruiter, the whole industry knows it. I wouldn't expect him to buy cheeseburgers, though.

Can't speak on how BoBo was cleared to play immediately, but wasn't that an NCAA decision? No, not everyone gets the same treatment, i.e. Duke vs Baylor foul count. But that is in life all together ins't it?

Again, I disagree about Drew. I have sat in his office many of times talking about kids, including a kid that is Top 5 in the nation for class of 2013, and he has never offered or suggested to line pockets. Boosters have put billions of dollars into their facilities, and some of those things are attractive.

Boosters, maybe. Coach Drew, I don't think so.

Can't speak on how BoBo was cleared to play immediately, but wasn't that an NCAA decision? No, not everyone gets the same treatment, i.e. Duke vs Baylor foul count. But that is in life all together ins't it?

Again, I disagree about Drew. I have sat in his office many of times talking about kids, including a kid that is Top 5 in the nation for class of 2013, and he has never offered or suggested to line pockets. Boosters have put billions of dollars into their facilities, and some of those things are attractive.

:o

someone should audit Lawrence Johns and we'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Any booster wrongdoing comes back to Drew walking a blurry line. From hiring Dwon Clifton, to reported unscrupulous Seawolve activity, to Stargell Love being payback for John Wall via D-one and Clifton etc. The man had an Ater Majok verbal right off the boat, which we all know is gonna help bury Calhoun etc. I've been in plenty of in-home & OVs as well, and the head man seldomly makes the $ pitch. Memphis thought Drew was disengenuous and snake oil slick, lol.

Edited by HoopManX

You really think he tells people he's dirty ? I've been friends with 2 people who turned out to be murders & guess what they didn't tell me about their killings. Real nice guys too , you would have never thunk it.

Yeah he doesn't do the work, but he knows it goes on. He's just trying to keep up with everyone else out their in the business so I really can't blame him , but to think he is squeaky clean you are living in a fantasy world