Gift For Nathan?

All About UNT

It was said that Tune is done for good at UNT I hope it is not true but that is what is being said.

I will be glad to make a banner, it can be 36"x36" no big deal but a nice touch, and if any other season starter gets knocked out early that ends their career at UNT I will be glad to make them a banner as well.

Edited by KingDL1
  • Upvote 1

It was said that Tune is done for good at UNT I hope it is not true but that is what is being said.

I will be glad to make a banner, it can be 36"x36" no big deal but a nice touch, and if any other season starter gets knocked out early that ends their career at UNT I will be glad to make them a banner as well.

Wonder if Tobe would have liked a banner last year?

• Upvote 3

Got to disagree here. Like it or not, the quarterback is the premier position on any team. Nathan worked his butt off to get the starting job and has gone through more hardship and turmoil than the other two combined. JJ should get another year of eligibility plus he has another year anyway. Benny could have been a great contributor but he hadn't started yet.

Nathan won't get another chance. He gave it his all and figuratively went out on his shield. IMO he deserves special recognition for his service.

Well he might...if he wants to. I mean, the NCAA does occasionally grant 6th years of eligibility. (Ramon Flanigan and others have gotten them).

Man, this thread illustrates that we have some heartless folks on this board when it comes to player injuries. The kid dislocated his hip and has been hospitalized for multiple days that ended his football career. There is nothing wrong with signing a banner for the kid, I am sure Vito would be on board, since he is the official player of the MGB. But seriously, we know that he isnt the first player to have a season ending injury, but the kid did go from former walk on to starter, you have to give the kid some props for that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man, this thread illustrates that we have some heartless folks on this board when it comes to player injuries. The kid dislocated his hip and has been hospitalized for multiple days that ended his football career. There is nothing wrong with signing a banner for the kid, I am sure Vito would be on board, since he is the official player of the MGB. But seriously, we know that he isnt the first player to have a season ending injury, but the kid did go from former walk on to starter, you have to give the kid some props for that.

+>1