Tune Update

Brett Vito

Nathan Tune is one of the Great Guys! I posted this somewhere else last night, but it was very courageous and considerate of him to give a hand signal as he was being carried off on the stretcher, doing his best to tell us "I'm okay". Any parent should be proud to have such a son. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Nathan.

Nathan Tune is one of the Great Guys! I posted this somewhere else last night, but it was very courageous and considerate of him to give a hand signal as he was being carried off on the stretcher, doing his best to tell us "I'm okay". Any parent should be proud to have such a son. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Nathan.

Tune has shown us what great character he has....that of champions on and off the field. ( and a damn good qb)

Any parent should be proud to have such a son. I would sure think so.

Tune is a good guy, one of the teachers at UNT was running there mouths about how we were going to get killed against Alabama last year. He was like, " Dodge is down, I dont see yall having a chance now that the back up qb is going to be playing." Someone rose their hand and was like you do realize the back up qb is in the this class. Nate rose his hand and gave a brief description of what happened the week before, and the teacher turned blood shot red and said he would never down UNT again. That teacher left UNT and is now teaching in Minnesota, but I talked to Nate a few times in that class and he was always very friendly. I wish the best to him and a speedy recovery.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 1

"And remember, UNT is down to one quarterback at this point in Derek Thompson. If Thompson goes down, UNT is going to be in an even tougher spot."

Dear Mr. Brett " Super Athlete" Vito

I"m calling you out bro !!!

I believe both Thompson and Baine can lead this team.

We have 2 very good QBs ready to Go !!!

Edited by saysojoe
  • Upvote 1

It broke my heart to see Nathan go down last evening. Great kid and great family. My thoughts and prayers go out to them, but I know they will all be just fine. They are a great family and have a strong sense of what's important in life. Nathan was a favorite of mine and I will definitely miss him. He could have "packed it in" a year ago, but chose to stay with the Mean green. His leadership showed and the team is better off because he made the decision to stay.

Nathan, you handled it well on the field last night as I expected you would....all the best to you and may you have a speedy recovery.

The Mean Green Nation is in your debt! GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by KRAM1