Uniform Comments

Harry

I was looking forward to returning back to the Green Helmets, but I don't really care since we don't have a traditional look.

I like white/white uniforms. In comparison, I will take any uniform over the turds I saw BSU and VT wearing lastnight.

I don't mind the all white but would love to see a little more color. Love the color green of our numbers and would like to see that color incorporated more into our pants.

No green pants, no black jerseys and please get us a green helmet with a logo.

The uni we wore saturday would have been perfect with a Green helmet which would have been similar to the away uni's of the late 80's, which was the absolute best since I've been supporting this program.

Rick

Rick or anyone have a picture of the uniforms he is talking about here? Too many changes and too many years have passed for me to remember. I'm thinking these were the white pants with the double green stripe and the white shirts with the shoulder stripes if memory serves me right. If so, I would agree.

Rick or anyone have a picture of the uniforms he is talking about here? Too many changes and too many years have passed for me to remember. I'm thinking these were the white pants with the double green stripe and the white shirts with the shoulder stripes if memory serves me right. If so, I would agree.

Here's a picture of it during the UT Screw Job of 1988: