Recent Unt Grad Looking For Work....

I thought on the old board that we used to have a job forum area but did not see one on the new and improved board. I am a recent UNT grad with a recreation and leisure degree. I am looking for entry level work in such fields and would really appreciate if anyone knew of any leads or possible job openings. If you would like you can send me a message on here or to my email at kylelwise@aol.com, i appreciate any help i may receive.

You're the guy who did the baseball job, right? Are you looking for more careers in sports? I'd try the HigherEd jobs site and sign up for the Teamwork online database -- plus check the job section of the websites for every major/minor league organization you can think of. It takes a lot of persistence to break into a field everyone wants to work in, but persistence and networking are going to be what sets you apart.

Also, try setting up an informational interview or two as well -- especially with our AD since you're a recent grad.

Good luck!

You're the guy who did the baseball job, right? Are you looking for more careers in sports? I'd try the HigherEd jobs site and sign up for the Teamwork online database -- plus check the job section of the websites for every major/minor league organization you can think of. It takes a lot of persistence to break into a field everyone wants to work in, but persistence and networking are going to be what sets you apart.

Also, try setting up an informational interview or two as well -- especially with our AD since you're a recent grad.

Good luck!

yes i am the same one who worked for the Marshals this summer. I am also a member of the teamwork database and i also plan to attend the baseball winter meetings this december. I am continuing to look for entry level work and thanks for the help.