Johnny Quinn

sports88guy

My name is Kyle Wise and i am a UNT student working for the McKinney Marshals baseball team of the Texas Collegiate League. This saturday is our last game and we have been getting alot of groups for the game. I was able to get Mean Green Great Johnny Quinn out to throw out one of our first pitches. I would love for us to have as many UNT supportors out to the game as possible. Tickets are normally $5 for adults and $3 for kids 5-12 and seniors 55+, but if you wear a UNT shirt at the game this Saturday you will recieve $2 off your addmission price. If you have any questions please let me know and i hope we get a ton of Mean Green Fans out. The stadium is located at 6151 Alma Drive in McKinney (right off of 121).

***Also another added bonus is that we will have beer specials of $2 beer for a 16oz.

*****For any businesses we are offering free addmission to the game if you are able to bring a table to have information about your organization on it and we will allow up to five people from that organization in for free. If interested please send me an email at kylelwise@tclmarshals.com

• Upvote 2

My name is Kyle Wise and i am a UNT student working for the McKinney Marshals baseball team of the Texas Collegiate League. This saturday is our last game and we have been getting alot of groups for the game. I was able to get Mean Green Great Johnny Quinn out to throw out one of our first pitches. I would love for us to have as many UNT supportors out to the game as possible. Tickets are normally $5 for adults and $3 for kids 5-12 and seniors 55+, but if you wear a UNT shirt at the game this Saturday you will recieve $2 off your addmission price. If you have any questions please let me know and i hope we get a ton of Mean Green Fans out. The stadium is located at 6151 Alma Drive in McKinney (right off of 121).

***Also another added bonus is that we will have beer specials of $2 beer for a 16oz.

*****For any businesses we are offering free addmission to the game if you are able to bring a table to have information about your organization on it and we will allow up to five people from that organization in for free. If interested please send me an email at kylelwise@tclmarshals.com

Kyle,

In response to a posting you put out here a few months ago asking locals to open up their homes for these players. We actully became a host family this season. It has worked out great. We attend a lot of Marshalls games.

• Upvote 1

We went to the game tonight and had a blast. I think we were the only folks there decked out in UNT gear. Johnny Quinn sat behind us and we got a picture of our kids with him tonight. He was very nice about it, too. I'll try to upload the pic and post it soon.

Thanks Kyle for the heads up. Lots of fun.

• Upvote 2