Mckinney Marshals Baseball

I am a UNT student doing an internship for the McKinney Marshals Baseball team this summer. Just wanted to let everyone know that you should come out this Friday July 16th for a great night of College baseball and our first $1 beer night. We are located at the ballfields of Craig Ranch. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and hope to see many Mean Green Fans out this friday

I am a UNT student doing an internship for the McKinney Marshals Baseball team this summer. Just wanted to let everyone know that you should come out this Friday July 16th for a great night of College baseball and our first $1 beer night. We are located at the ballfields of Craig Ranch. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and hope to see many Mean Green Fans out this friday

Do you have a website with a full schedule? When is the game Friday?

We have also just decided to make our game on Aug 7 College Sports Night. We will be offering $2 off tickets for anyone wearing a NCAA team shirt. Just letting you know that i am also going to be senging this information to TCU, SMU and other Texas school alumni groups in the DFW area. I would really love to have as many Mean Green fans out at this game as possible. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me on here or send me an email at kylelwise@tclmarshals.com. Also since we have just planned this event i dont have any quantees but i am planning to work on getting some UNT football players out to throw out the first pitch. If i get enough feedback about this event i could also turn it into a strictly UNT Night. Our stadium has a capacity of a little over 1,000 so if you feel we could get a large group of UNT supporters out to the park please let me know.

***Bonus we are planning to make this a $1 Beer Night also***

We have also just decided to make our game on Aug 7 College Sports Night. We will be offering $2 off tickets for anyone wearing a NCAA team shirt. Just letting you know that i am also going to be senging this information to TCU, SMU and other Texas school alumni groups in the DFW area. I would really love to have as many Mean Green fans out at this game as possible. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me on here or send me an email at kylelwise@tclmarshals.com. Also since we have just planned this event i dont have any quantees but i am planning to work on getting some UNT football players out to throw out the first pitch. If i get enough feedback about this event i could also turn it into a strictly UNT Night. Our stadium has a capacity of a little over 1,000 so if you feel we could get a large group of UNT supporters out to the park please let me know.

***Bonus we are planning to make this a $1 Beer Night also***

Give them a free beer if they can prove they went to the school who's shirt they are wearing!