Fouts: Will You Miss It ?

NT80

Emmitt is right but I think that there are two reasons for that. The first is that prior to last year there was no established goal to justify increased prices. A shiny new stadium is justification for a price increase. The other reason is the teams that we play. We can't (and shouldn't) charge $50 to see a Sun Belt Conference game. The same should be true in the new stadium. Now if we up the ante for an AQ team or even an upper-level non-AQ team that's another story.

I would hope that our fans understand that.

• Upvote 1

after-loss fireworks...funny.

i remember the utah state radio guy said he liked fouts because it was so wide open and you could see the sky.

i looked right at him and said "dude, this is football, we don't come here to picnic". good memories but good riddance.

Edited by meanrob

Prime rib will never be served at ground chuck prices. For FAR too long our fans (not saying you) have demanded small-time program prices...and complained sbout a lack of big-time program results.

Completely agree, but I'll still miss the value.