GreenN'WalinsVet

meangreen2018

GreenStreet

UNTFan23

Hickoryhouse

Laxtonto

ForneyGreen

Rudy

Looking forward to a great game all. Feel free to make this the smack talk thread as well.

Edited by forevereagle

Well normally I would give the edge to the White Team because of the QB. But they also have the Prima Donna that is Black Dynamite, who has not won a GMG.com Bowl yet. The Question is will Emmitt be able to play on a team where he is not the main focus? And can the Green team find somebody that can get the ball to TheGoodShepard on a regular basis?

Well normally I would give the edge to the White Team because of the QB. But they also have the Prima Donna that is Black Dynamite, who has not won a GMG.com Bowl yet. The Question is will Emmitt be able to play on a team where he is not the main focus? And can the Green team find somebody that can get the ball to TheGoodShepard on a regular basis?

Prima donna? Is that what it's called when you had to take a hiatus because pregame drafts were actually beginning to be planned out to extend your losing streak? Hmmm, guess that's me then.

wildkat for the shepard!!!

i wonder how many passes he will catch from the hall???

wildkat for the shepard!!!

i wonder how many passes he will catch from the hall???

I'm gonna catch 2 passes from Hall, and I'm not on his team!! That's right, I said it!

How's that for trash talk.

(Mr. Hall, I'll meet you at the Red Lobster to complete payment)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm gonna catch 2 passes from Hall, and I'm not on his team!! That's right, I said it!

How's

I tried for years to get Mr. Hall to throw me the ball on a regular basis. I don't see it being a problem for him throwing it to the other team. He is all washed up and not in playing shape at all. The white team wasted an early draft pick on him, I guess they took notes from the Broncos. Hall isn't any better than a 7th or 8th round pick for this game.

• Upvote 2

Scott Davis has much more left in the tank. I wish HE was our team's QB. I hear Mr. Hall is flying in from Seattle, where he has recently been seen sporting dreadlocks, eating granola, and trying to make the grunge rock scene a decade and a half too late!!

Thats right! I said it!!

If your gonna trash talk, aim for the top!

(Mr. Hall, please dont aim at my family jewels from 5 yards out ala Burt Reynolds in The Longest Yard. See ya at Red Lobster)

Edited by UNT90

Wow, some serious smack talk going on. The build up to the game is making for some great game day possibilities. Can't wait to see if reality matches talk.

By the way, game time is 3PM...we hope to actually start playing at 3PM. So, please try to arrive in plenty of time to warm-up, collect your GMG.Com Bowl shirt, etc., etc.

And...please pray for good weather. We need all the help we can get.

I am noticing a lot of talk directed at one person. I think that there is some jealousy about the White team actually having a QB.

I am anxious to see the green team QB at the start. Do you think they might have a secret weapon in hiding?

Wow, some serious smack talk going on. The build up to the game is making for some great game day possibilities. Can't wait to see if reality matches talk.

By the way, game time is 3PM...we hope to actually start playing at 3PM. So, please try to arrive in plenty of time to warm-up, collect your GMG.Com Bowl shirt, etc., etc.

And...please pray for good weather. We need all the help we can get.

The build up is really making me wish they hadn't rescheduled my daughter's game for 3:00!

The build up is really making me wish they hadn't rescheduled my daughter's game for 3:00!

Substitue coach maybe???? Just kidding, it's family and your daughter's game takes priority, but then again.....biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Substitue coach maybe???? Just kidding, it's family and your daughter's game takes priority, but then again.....biggrin.gif

the kid will have plenty of games. how often are hall and blount going to play a flag football game at north texas with a bunch of out of shape wannabees???

the kid can skip a game...YOU CAN NOT!!!

• Upvote 1

the kid will have plenty of games. how often are hall and blount going to play a flag football game at north texas with a bunch of out of shape wannabees???

the kid can skip a game...YOU CAN NOT!!!

LOL That might even work if both my wife and I were not coaches. I can't in good conscience look into all those eyes and tell them coach won't be there because I want to play in a game myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL That might even work if both my wife and I were not coaches. I can't in good conscience look into all those eyes and tell them coach won't be there because I want to play in a game myself.

then don't look them in the eyes...

• Upvote 1

Cross your fingers?

Andy,

I know for a fact that Scott has been practicing his pass rush avoidance skills against his 22 month old son and interception avoidance against his wife, Lindsay. He's usually successful 6 out of 10 times. Should be more than enough to school you. See you there:)

ame='TheGoodShepherd' date='06 May 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1273174976' post='485144']

Andy,

I know for a fact that Scott has been practicing his pass rush avoidance skills against his 22 month old son and interception avoidance against his wife, Lindsay. He's usually successful 6 out of 10 times. Should be more than enough to school you. See you there:)

Scott needs a little more than a 2 year old chasing him around to prepare for this battle. I don't see the play action buying him any time in the pocket like it used to on Saturdays. I have noticed he hasn't backed himself up any here in the chat room either. He always has been a quite one when he knows he is beat, especially in the poker room. By the way, Scott I just finished in the top 5% out of 7,000 + contestants in the Warrior Dash. I am in Warrior Shape ready for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott needs a little more than a 2 year old chasing him around to prepare for this battle. I don't see the play action buying him any time in the pocket like it used to on Saturdays. I have noticed he hasn't backed himself up any here in the chat room either. He always has been a quite one when he knows he is beat, especially in the poker room. By the way, Scott I just finished in the top 5% out of 7,000 + contestants in the Warrior Dash. I am in Warrior Shape ready for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Electric Slide will not save you. (Not Work safe!)

Some people talk, some people show it on the field. I never hear Peyton Manning talking smack, but e always seems to win. The White Team is not afraid of some talk.

I'm taking notes. I've got two people on the list so far and a third person working on it. Keep talking trash...

Blount, you'll be surprised at how quick Sage is, he may get in the game and put the woopin' on you, and don't get me started on how tricky my wife is...

I hope the green team has been stretching, I don't want to hear about pulled muscles or sore groins when the white team starts running up and down the field on ya'll.

See you Saturday,

As long as I don't pull something running up and down the field in front of collapsing exhausted "green" team players I am golden. After the knee surgery jumping over people just doesn't happen anymore. I have a bad feeling the last 3 months of getting mauled in grad school is going to take a much bigger toll on me than the game itself. Cardio, oh cardio, where forth art thou cardio?

Beer breaks are mandatory.... Right?

Good luck to everyone...

All I really hope for is an injury free game and plenty of donations to a great cause

beer drinking is done DURING the game...not just on breaks...

• Upvote 1