Article On Alonzo Edwards

Good article, I think it highlights why JJ and others are high on Edwards despite his struggles.

As an aside does anyone know who is running that website, they are really comming out with some good stuff?

Just a guess, but Greeneagleone only has 3 posts on gmg.com and all of them are to introduce an "Article on ..." that's linked to this site.

Good stuff for sure. Greeneagleone, don't be a crop duster... banter with us!

Some of the older articles are about football recruits including one I have known for years. He is the first one I did.

I have no relationship with North Texas other than I have known Ricky V and ate at his brothers sub shop in Hattiesburg, Miss.

I have been to some Eagle games and met some fans.

I had a website on the Rivals Network, sold it and retired. Found it boring so thought I would tinker around writing as an independent for North Texas.

Why North Texas? Folks things are about to change for your football program and I want to be some part of it. (I have an article already written about it and the conference changes.)

Plus, Rivals and Scout have no desire to cover UNT Football. One of them asked me to take over the TCU site, where I would make money. I choose this and it costs me money. In otherwords, I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

As for football recruiting, you have three players that will start or get a majority of playing time as true freshmen. In watching the team several times, there are five or six recruits that are coming in better than some junior and seniors on the team.

As for basketball, after he signs the two transfer guards, Jones will have a team that will go deeper into the NCAA Tournament. I think he will be gone after that but you do have a coach ready to take over. He is a recruiter and a proven winner. So don't be nervous. You see Jones not only can recruit players he can recruit winning coaches. (Have an article ready about another freshman in junior college he is looking at.)

No, I do not want to post here and there is a reason, I do not want to lose my objectivity. Plus, what I do may interfere with this board owner and do not want to do that.

Yes, I will have an RV at the games and you can stop by and share a cool one or maybe watch some of the other games going on that are on TV. I will visit tailgating parties if you ask me by. Almost always have something to give away.

There is a story on Courmouche up, Pasternack would not tell me if he has asked for his release but book it, he is gone.

Article on Orr will be up tomorrow.

Feel free to call 972-968-8845

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the knowledge. I hope you're wrong and that JJ doesn't leave(tho I'd be the first to wish him luck). Especially since he'll probably only be about three seasons away from breaking the all time NT win mark after the end of next year.

So don't be nervous. You see Jones not only can recruit players he can recruit winning coaches. (Have an article ready about another freshman in junior college he is looking at.)

A friend of mine, fellow season ticket holder, was hoping that JJ would get another job last year because he believes Foy would be better. He says "look when we started winning and you'll see it was when Foy came". Perhaps in the future we will find out.

Some of the older articles are about football recruits including one I have known for years. He is the first one I did.

I have no relationship with North Texas other than I have known Ricky V and ate at his brothers sub shop in Hattiesburg, Miss.

I have been to some Eagle games and met some fans.

I had a website on the Rivals Network, sold it and retired. Found it boring so thought I would tinker around writing as an independent for North Texas.

Why North Texas? Folks things are about to change for your football program and I want to be some part of it. (I have an article already written about it and the conference changes.)

Plus, Rivals and Scout have no desire to cover UNT Football. One of them asked me to take over the TCU site, where I would make money. I choose this and it costs me money. In otherwords, I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

As for football recruiting, you have three players that will start or get a majority of playing time as true freshmen. In watching the team several times, there are five or six recruits that are coming in better than some junior and seniors on the team.

As for basketball, after he signs the two transfer guards, Jones will have a team that will go deeper into the NCAA Tournament. I think he will be gone after that but you do have a coach ready to take over. He is a recruiter and a proven winner. So don't be nervous. You see Jones not only can recruit players he can recruit winning coaches. (Have an article ready about another freshman in junior college he is looking at.)

No, I do not want to post here and there is a reason, I do not want to lose my objectivity. Plus, what I do may interfere with this board owner and do not want to do that.

Yes, I will have an RV at the games and you can stop by and share a cool one or maybe watch some of the other games going on that are on TV. I will visit tailgating parties if you ask me by. Almost always have something to give away.

There is a story on Courmouche up, Pasternack would not tell me if he has asked for his release but book it, he is gone.

Article on Orr will be up tomorrow.

Feel free to call 972-968-8845

Wow. Great to have you aboard...

However, I've noticed in all of your articles that you refer to us as the "Eagles" and not the "Mean Green". Why is that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1