Vito Wrapup On Spring Football

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/sports/stories/DRC_UNTspring_ftball.24fad61ac.html

“I was really pleased,” UNT head coach Todd Dodge said. “We have grown so much as a football team and have so much more competition and care on this team about the 2010 season. It’s like night and day from any point that I have been here. It’s a great feeling.”

Didn't he say the same thing last year? They must have really not cared in 2007 or '08.

• Upvote 1

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/sports/stories/DRC_UNTspring_ftball.24fad61ac.html

Didn't he say the same thing last year? They must have really not cared in 2007 or '08.

Can you imagine the sort of abusive, neglectful future husbands and fathers must have slouched their way through those years? :rolleyes:

Edited by TheTastyGreek
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

“I was really pleased,” UNT head coach Todd Dodge said. “We have grown so much as a football team and have so much more competition and care on this team about the 2010 season. It’s like night and day from any point that I have been here. It’s a great feeling.”

I'll believe it when it shows up in the win column.

• Upvote 1

Get the dead horse out again. TTG, you used to be funny but it is time to call in Jim Rome's manual buzzer.

True comedy is saying I'm being redundant in response to an article where Dodge says the exact same bullcrap we've heard for the 3rd straight offseason now.

This year, they really really REALLY REALLY REEEEEEALLY no fooling care. Honest, for true, no takebacks, no crossed fingers. Not like before (apparently).

Not that it matters, because it's essentially meaningless coachspeak anyway. Check it off the offseason list, just like Dickey's annual oath to open up the passing game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2