Could This Help Unt Land Babb ?

MeanGreen61

As excited as I was about Babb, I kind of wrote him off given our two new signings. I think we are out of schollys... it wouldn't work then unless he agreed to self-pay for school for 1 year until a scholly opens up. That's a tough sell to a really good player with many options... but you never know.

As excited as I was about Babb, I kind of wrote him off given our two new signings. I think we are out of schollys... it wouldn't work then unless he agreed to self-pay for school for 1 year until a scholly opens up. That's a tough sell to a really good player with many options... but you never know.

We have 1 more scholarship...we've lost Tramiel, Richard Thomas and Collin Mangrum and signed Edwards and McGhee.

We have 1 more scholarship...we've lost Tramiel, Richard Thomas and Collin Mangrum and signed Edwards and McGhee.

Thanks. I had no idea... Wow! Forgot about Thomas' scholly. This could be one heck of a recruiting class!!!