Freddy Couples

DeepGreen

Fixed...you may be a bit too new to be familiar with the proper form as it has been regretfully neglected of late.

Ah, I'll just take a page out of my Deadspin commenting handbook.

In other football thread related news check out this dog video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl_2YtnH6nA&feature=player_embedded

Fixed...you may be a bit too new to be familiar with the proper form as it has been regretfully neglected of late.

It's beautiful...like pulling a dusty painting out of a chest and letting the light strike the surface.

I'm so aroused I could die!

/Michael Hutchence'd

• Downvote 1

Freddy Couples in not one armed. If you idiots watched more golf you'd know that he's had the habit of fingering his taint after good shots since he won the PGA in 91.

Freaking Golf Noobs.

Sounds reasonable. So, how does he stay stable while frolicking his taint? Do those deck type golf shoes allow him more stability? If so, what brand are they? Just wondering....

• Upvote 1

Sounds reasonable. So, how does he stay stable while frolicking his taint? Do those deck type golf shoes allow him more stability? If so, what brand are they? Just wondering....

The shoes have nothing to do with the taint rubbing. They're simply golf shoes for hipsters.

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 1

I know, wrong forum. Someone tell me the new style of golf shoes(?) Fred Couples is wearing. Is he playing in deck shoes? I watched his post round interview and the damn things have no spikes.

880820.jpg

I figured it out. They are Toms. He gave the other pair to a golfer in Africa.