The Rangers Are In First Place!

Could you imagine being an M's fan right now? All that pitching and they've scored 25 runs less than us...

I feel sorry for Griffey. Class guy with tremendous talent who had his career hampered by injury has to finish up with that Mariner's team.

I feel sorry for Griffey. Class guy with tremendous talent who had his career hampered by injury has to finish up with that Mariner's team.

I think he wanted to end his career in Seattle tho. Yeah, you wish they'd be better for his sake, but it was his call.

I assume this link was supposed to take everyone to a story about old man and noted tickle fiend Ken Griffey Jr. being unable to pinch hit in a recent game because he fell asleep in the clubhouse.

Dognambit -- the Tacoma newspaper has no link integrity. I'd fix it, but the story has been reposted everywhere at this point.

• Upvote 1

Dognambit -- the Tacoma newspaper has no link integrity. I'd fix it, but the story has been reposted everywhere at this point.

Now there are reports of Griffey crying over the incident.

More importantly, what the hell Ron Washington? Apparently Wash forgot to warm up Feliz prior to the 9th yesterday and sac bunted the guy hitting over .400 with RISP with runners on first and second with no outs in the 5th inning. Is it time to fire Ron Washington? IT'S TIME!

Now there are reports of Griffey crying over the incident.

More importantly, what the hell Ron Washington? Apparently Wash forgot to warm up Feliz prior to the 9th yesterday and sac bunted the guy hitting over .400 with RISP with runners on first and second with no outs in the 5th inning. Is it time to fire Ron Washington? IT'S TIME!

It was time when he was hitting the pipe last year.

Why does this team just not excite me this year?? Could it be that I actually miss the steroid-induced 15-9 games?

That said, I am excited about the way Holland pitched tonight.

• Downvote 2

I am excited about the way Holland pitched tonight.

I watched until he got pulled from the game, and he looked good. Damn good.

Still, the only thing more critical than gittin' more pitchin' is gittin' even MORE pitchin'. So wake me up when they git more pitchin'.

It was time when he was hitting the pipe last year.

Why does this team just not excite me this year?? Could it be that I actually miss the steroid-induced 15-9 games?

That said, I am excited about the way Holland pitched tonight.

We're making the playoffs, but the mood will turn sour when we become the first team to record 27 bunt outs in a single game and lose 1-0.

Last Year: 21-14 and 1.5 games up at this point. This year: 20-15 and 2 games up.

The first place thread lives.

Newburg says that only 9 of the remaining games before the all star break are against teams with a winning record. If the Strangers are going to get it done, they will do it in this stretch.

Last Year: 21-14 and 1.5 games up at this point. This year: 20-15 and 2 games up.

The first place thread lives.

Newburg says that only 9 of the remaining games before the all star break are against teams with a winning record. If the Strangers are going to get it done, they will do it in this stretch.

Eff Newburg. I called a 5 game lead by June on May 3 when it was actually bold and mentioned the soft schedule. He's busy pulling a Green P1 and whining about his disallowed homerun from his HS baseball days.

Just kidding. I love that ridiculous homer -- especially now that even he has run out of ways to figure out what goes on in Ron's head during games.

Eff Newburg. I called a 5 game lead by June on May 3 when it was actually bold and mentioned the soft schedule. He's busy pulling a Green P1 and whining about his disallowed homerun from his HS baseball days.

Just kidding. I love that ridiculous homer -- especially now that even he has run out of ways to figure out what goes on in Ron's head during games.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

3 game sweep by the Blue Jays.

Yet another reason why I'm just not that into it this year.

The hat store at the mall has some nicely priced Yankee hats waiting for you. Probably about time to grab you a Celtics jersey too!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The hat store at the mall has some nicely priced Yankee hats waiting for you. Probably about time to grab you a Celtics jersey too!

Let's not go crazy. I just haven't been into baseball this year like I was last year. Just because I'm uninterested doesn't make me a D-bag.