Kansas State (3/18/10)

CMJ

Going about like the Yahoo Preview read, UNT can get real sloppy and they have been, while playing some matador like defense letting the guys right by.

Guess #15 seed is correct, although wish we could be more like a Robert Morris or Sam Houston right now.

Going about like the Yahoo Preview read, UNT can get real sloppy and they have been, while playing some matador like defense letting the guys right by.

Guess #15 seed is correct, although wish we could be more like a Robert Morris or Sam Houston right now.

The 15 seed was shit.... and this is by far the best 2 seed in the tourney we're up against. Tram and George will have to play the entire second half for us to stay in it.

I was optimistic even while down a bit against La-Mo. But, this is a different kind of team.

I just hope we can make this somewhat respectable.

Tram isn't really doing much and Josh White either. Very little D out of them two.

Edited by Travis

It was a 4 point game at 10:10 when Big George got his second foul. I love JJ like an uncle but sitting George for the next ten minutes was forking stupid. Its gonna cost us the chance of hanging around in this one. I'm flabbergasted.

Edited by Green P1

I'm wishing you would've gone to Robert Morris or Sam Houston right now.

I was optimistic even while down a bit against La-Mo. But, this is a different kind of team.

I just hope we can make this somewhat respectable.

Tram isn't really doing much and Josh White either. Very little D out of them two.

Lucky for you guys the refs are doing their best to keep it close. We have 6 players with 2 fouls each. Luckily we have excellent depth. And, we are really, really good :D