Kansas State (3/18/10)

CMJ

This team did not quit which is a tribute to them. I am proud of this team and still proud to wear my green as I left the arena. 5 of us rode up together, and nobody had anything bad to say about the team on the way back. KSTATE was bigger, faster, taller, and stronger. When Josh tried to penetrate, you could not see him. We also could not match their bench depth. Such is life for a 15th seed playing a second seed. TX is an 8th seed, and is playing a 9th seed. They should give some of the mid-majors that kind of break in their first game of the tournament. As fans, we are disappointed anytime we lose. I do not think I wasted my time or money going to OKC for this game. I can't wait for next season!

I actually thought our starting 5 could compete with their starting lineup decent enough. But they were really, really deep. We're deep for a Belt team -- but we weren't gonna go 10 deep against their bench. When Eric and George got in foul trouble we were doomed.

As far as giving Mid-majors a break --- the committee does to some of them. One 8/9 game was UNLV vs Northern Iowa -- both Mid majors.

Edited by CMJ

Great atmosphere, a nice showing by the mean green fans.

But who the HELL was the bafoon in section 307 complaining about everything? I really hope he's not on GMG. I'm sure some of you (TTG) could hear the guy from where you were sitting.

I found the K-State fans around us tp be very pleasant.

Edited by mdh0192

Great atmosphere, a nice showing by the mean green fans.

But who the HELL was the bafoon in section 307 complaining about everything? I really hope he's not on GMG. I'm sure some of you (TTG) could hear the guy from where you were sitting.

I found the K-State fans around us tp be very pleasant.

We most absolutely could hear him and his wife I think. It was pretty embarrassing. They go to every game and always are vocal and are always just the most awful thing to listen to.

We most absolutely could hear him and his wife I think. It was pretty embarrassing. They go to every game and always are vocal and are always just the most awful thing to listen to.

The only thing I heard that was embarrassing was the dude saying KSU Sucks over and over...

I was sure to disclaim ownership of his fandom to the KSU folk around us, great role model for your kids buddy!