Denver (3/8/10)

CMJ

grr i have four classes from 830-7pm tomorrow and an internship meeting...cant they just cancel school so i can go to hot springs ????....

Classes were made for cutting. Years from now you won't remember anything you'd learn in class tomorrow...

Pretty cool note to pass on in case it wasn't mentioned earlier, I got word tonight from Hot Springs that when the

NT Dancers were to perform the CD they were to dance to crapped out and they were

standing on the court waiting for a few minutes for it to get fixed. Then the P.A. announcer suddendly asked if the NT band can do anything to help out? Sure enough without a second of hesitation the NT band fires up and the girls immediately began their routine with no problems.

Pretty neat for the kids to step up

professionally like that.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1

Pretty cool note to pass on in case it wasn't mentioned earlier, I got word tonight from Hot Springs that when the

NT Dancers were to perform the CD they were to dance to crapped out and they were

standing on the court waiting for a few minutes for it to get fixed. Then the P.A. announcer suddendly asked if the NT band can do anything to help out? Sure enough without a second of hesitation the NT band fires up and the girls immediately began their routine with no problems.

Pretty neat for the kids to step up

professionally like that.

Rick