Usa Vs Canada - 6:40Pm

Being a dual citizen (natural born US) I definitely shoved this W in the faces of all my friend's back in BC. It's only payback for all of what I had to go through in the 2002 gold medal game. I don't care what happens to our team now, we finally freaking beat those hosers

Being a dual citizen (natural born US) I definitely shoved this W in the faces of all my friend's back in BC. It's only payback for all of what I had to go through in the 2002 gold medal game. I don't care what happens to our team now, we finally freaking beat those hosers

Now you can tell them that "We horked your gold medal, eh!"

Dude... We don't need to scoreboard Canada. Our existence is permanent "scoreboard" in Canada's face.

Even the stuff that's second-rate that they cling to as their national identity (hack comedians and improv comics, NHL franchises, etc.) we take from them whenever we get the whim.

Frankly... Unless someone discovers that maple syrup is an alternative fuel source, the only thing that keeps Canada from turning into an iced-over Argentina is America's friendly border and generous spirit.

Tell your Canadian pals to suck it. And to be grateful for the privilege. :P

Edited by TheTastyGreek

So, which side were you rooting for in "Canadian Bacon"?

Can this man be trusted??

EDIT: Interesting enough, this movie was written and directed by Michael Moore. No doubt his finest, and most non-fictional, work.

Edited by UNT90

Huge game and huge win for the USA. The loss is bigger to Canada than the win is to us. This is their national pasttime, against their biggest rival, on their ice. Its in no way the "mini miracle". Keep in mind that both sides were using NHL players. What made the Miracle on Ice so special is that it was kids beating the Soviet pros, on our ice, during a low point in our nation's morale, and in the height of the Cold War.

Sorry, but Germany will not beat Canada. I love the Deutschland, but they are having a terrible olympics. Canada will probably skate all over them and the we get towatch them play a strong Russian team.

Huge game and huge win for the USA. The loss is bigger to Canada than the win is to us. This is their national pasttime, against their biggest rival, on their ice. Its in no way the "mini miracle". Keep in mind that both sides were using NHL players. What made the Miracle on Ice so special is that it was kids beating the Soviet pros, on our ice, during a low point in our nation's morale, and in the height of the Cold War.

Sorry, but Germany will not beat Canada. I love the Deutschland, but they are having a terrible olympics. Canada will probably skate all over them and the we get towatch them play a strong Russian team.

Ovechkin vs. Crosby in the Olympics will be fun to watch. I'm pulling for Russia, I don't want the USA to have to face a mad Canada in the final.