Arkansas Little Rock

CMJ

Obviously I'm out of state and can't go, but I really hope everyone who is local and can attend - does. This team deserves a big crowd Saturday, and despite their record this season, UALR has always been a thorn in our side. This is no gimme in my book

Don't worry. When UALR rolls into town, the crowds flock to the PIT. 6,000 + to the Pit on Saturday, or give JJ and the staff the ol' heave ho.

Totally agree w CMJ - everything about this game on paper leans to a NT win, but we've been burned by UALR so many times over the years, I'm not counting anything till the buzzer sounds. I still think we win going away, but respect the Trojan.

Expect a Trojan failure, and a burst of students flooding onto the floor, their appendages flailing around frantically.

• Upvote 1

In all seriousness... Arkansas State is 0-13 on the road this year vs. Division 1 opponents. And we already beat them at their place. And they've had injury problems, they're dealing with rumors about their coach potentially being on the hot seat...

I don't mean any disrespect to them, and I do know what a tough team they've been for us to deal with in the past. But barring an epic disaster, I don't see this game as a serious threat to our chances of winning out.

No game is guaranteed until after we've actually gone out and played it, no matter how favorable things look. But of our three remaining games, this is the one that concerns me the least.