Denver (2/13/10)

CMJ

Our only meeting with the Pioneers this season, and we're lucky enough to get them at home. Denver is struggling on the road, as usual, but recall they jumped out to a huge lead on us last year. We needed a monumental comeback to win that game - especially given their Princeton offense kills clock.

Let's hope we don't need that kind of effort again. This is a very important game(this time of year, aren't they all?) - hopefully we can get a good crowd.

Edited by CMJ

if we dont start out on a 40-0 run...JJ should be fired on the spot...and his car taken away so he has to walk home through the snow to think about what he did.

Why are you setting the bar so low? We give Denver 2 courtesy points and thats it for the whole game...or else JJ will have to join Todd Ford at Cedar Ridge High School... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Why are you setting the bar so low? We give Denver 2 courtesy points and thats it for the whole game...or else JJ will have to join Todd Ford at Cedar Ridge High School... :lol:

Before he leaves for Cedar Ridge, JJ should have his sword broken in two, the buttons pulled off his uniform jacket, and then with everyone's backs turned to him, take the walk of shame out of the fort. :surrender:

(For those of my generation, a "Branded" reference)

• Upvote 1

Before he leaves for Cedar Ridge, JJ should have his sword broken in two, the buttons pulled off his uniform jacket, and then with everyone's backs turned to him, take the walk of shame out of the fort. :surrender:

"and they say he ran a-waaaaaaaaaay...."

+1

I always thought that's how they should fire people who work at AMC movie theates.

Edited by TheTastyGreek
  • Upvote 1

Before he leaves for Cedar Ridge, JJ should have his sword broken in two, the buttons pulled off his uniform jacket, and then with everyone's backs turned to him, take the walk of shame out of the fort. surrender.gif

What do you do without a roll?

That's a "Stranded" reference for the generation after that.

We'll be near the In-and-Out Burger.

(Another obscure "Branded" reference).

BTW, apparently we DO hold the tiebreak for the #3 seed, according to the game notes:

If the SBC Tournament were to start today, North Texas would earn its first opening round bye since joining the league in 2000. NT is currently the No. 3 seed and is only a half game behind Arkansas State for the West Division lead.