Need A Good Salvage Yard

I've called for hours and can't find any auto glass shop that has windshields for a 94 Mercedes e320. Any recommendations for good auto salvage yards? I believe the glass is the same as the 88-93 300CEs that there should be plenty of sitting in junkyards. Thanks.

Edited by mdh0192

Are you in the Denton area? You could try giving Denton County Auto Salvage (Also Denton U Pull and Save at the same location with a different phone 940-891-6037) a call at 940-387-5202. Or Import Auto Salvage at 940-381-6037.

haven't used any of these folks in some time, but "in the day" I had luck finding parts at these places.

Good luck....

Are you in the Denton area? You could try giving Denton County Auto Salvage (Also Denton U Pull and Save at the same location with a different phone 940-891-6037) a call at 940-387-5202. Or Import Auto Salvage at 940-381-6037.

haven't used any of these folks in some time, but "in the day" I had luck finding parts at these places.

Good luck....

I assume that these are the same salvage yards that sit north of town next door to the 1/8th mile drag strip? I used that place many times a few years ago to source arts for an old 66 Barracuda I was working on. They have a bucn of cars there, more than two acres of old cars. I would image you can find something there, though they seem to focus on significantly older cars.

Nope...the ones I posted are on Ft. Worth Drive south of I-35...you are correct, however, as I recall one north of town by the old cart/drag way or whatever it is near Fosters Western Wear. Another spot to try... hopefully, still in business.

Thanks for the help guys. The dealer wants almost $700! I think I'll be searching junkyards for a while. Unfortunately mine is the coupe which was much more limited in production than the sedan.

The glass is different for the CE and the E? I used to have a 91 300E, and had the front glass replaced by one of those trucks tht comes to you house. If I remember right it was right either $80 or $180. I'll try and find the receipt for you.

The glass is different for the CE and the E? I used to have a 91 300E, and had the front glass replaced by one of those trucks tht comes to you house. If I remember right it was right either $80 or $180. I'll try and find the receipt for you.

The glass is different, I should have said I need one from a 300CE. I actually have a 94 E320 coupe, basically the 300CE with the front end update.