? For The Pit Crew

Green Dozer

I saw your signs and stuff from across the court before the game, and they looked pretty cool. Especially with the photo of Thomas kissing Magic. Anyway, you all held them up when he came to his bench and throughout the introductions. Just curious, what did he say? I saw him look up at y'all and laugh and point. Did the UNT lady cop make you put them away or what happened?

Curious minds want to know.

By the way, you all are doing a great job, showing lots of spirit. Keep it up!!!

He was probably saying thanks to the pit crew for yelling at him instead of his players. This loss is on the pit crew.

Get over it.

I can't tell if you are joking or serious, but I can say that during the game we heckled the players just as much as the coach. And we have focused on coaches in the past - Mike Jarvis, for example. In this particular case, it's self evident why we chose to give Isiah extra attention.

Edited by UNTflyer

Personally, for me, I have to hand it to the Pit Crew for working hard to get some spirit going for UNT games. They were, by far, the loudest part of yesterday's crowd. Anyone who thinks the Pit Crew is doing a poor job simply isn't attending the games in person...that's my opinion...BostonSports and Flyer and the rest of the Pit Crew are all doing all they can to "pump up" the crowd. Many thanks to them.

However, I do wish they had done a better job from the line yesterday...if Bostonsports and Flyer had hit a few more three's and those free throws, UNT surely would have won!

GO GET 'EM PIT CREW...hope to see you all in action again Tuesday evening...I'll be there cheering for the Mean Green with you.

Bah, we shot worse than we have all season and they shot better than they have all season. they got the lucky bounces and we got the bad bounces.

Play this game 100 times and we win 97 of them.

Agree, but it's the one last night that bothers me. We win Tuesday to get back on track. GO PIT CREW!

Get over it.

I can't tell if you are joking or serious, but I can say that during the game we heckled the players just as much as the coach. And we have focused on coaches in the past - Mike Jarvis, for example. In this particular case, it's self evident why we chose to give Isiah extra attention.

It was 90% joke, 10% serious.. I guess if Isiah Thomas is coming to town, you can't really pass up the chance to give him the business..

Bah, we shot worse than we have all season and they shot better than they have all season. they got the lucky bounces and we got the bad bounces.

Play this game 100 times and we win 97 of them.

So you figure we will win when we play them at their place in Feb?

That one game stretch was the worst one game stretch in the history of one game stretches and was bad enough to call for Johnny Jones to be fired on the spot. That said, I hope we hire him back before Tuesday nights game, because we will need a coach, and he'd have experience of getting his previous school to the NCAA tournament, getting fired and then hired again. I think it would be a good character and resume builder.

My post was just some humor for Greenminer. Your kidding, right? You should read fire johnny jones now . com I damn sure am, Johnny Jones is the best coach in all sports at UNT now.

Kidding... totally. I am a big JJ fan and I feel he brings more positive attention to our athletics programs than anyone else can hope for. :thumbsup: