Tiger Woods Christmas Card Photo

I know you're Tiger "Mother*@&%in" Woods but how could you cheat on such a hot piece of Scandinavian gluteous maximus?

I agree. If you need strange that bad, just sit on your hand until it falls asleep.

• Haha 2

"No matter how hot a woman is, there's a guy somewhere who's tired of banging her."

This.

Its never about "better." Its about "different."

I don't think these guys ran through enough talent before settling down into the beat down that is marriage.

And, she has a twin sister! How hot is that????? The guy is ABSOLUTELY NUTS! What in the sam hill was he thinking?????????

Amazing...but, as did the Kobe Bryant, Alex Rodriquez, etc., etc. "revelations" this too shall pass...sadly. It's just another indication of the "celebrity worship" this nation has developed that it is getting so much "press time and air play". This "stuff" just really gets my goat...if you get married "play" at home and only at home...or get divorced. Tiger...keep it ZIPPED...except at home and concentrate on your golf game! Good grief!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

And, she has a twin sister! How hot is that????? The guy is ABSOLUTELY NUTS! What in the sam hill was he thinking?????????

Amazing...but, as did the Kobe Bryant, Alex Rodriquez, etc., etc. "revelations" this too shall pass...sadly. It's just another indication of the "celebrity worship" this nation has developed that it is getting so much "press time and air play". This "stuff" just really gets my goat...if you get married "play" at home and only at home...or get divorced. Tiger...keep it ZIPPED...except at home and concentrate on your golf game! Good grief!!!!!

It's true. I liked the old days when Ty Cobb and DiMaggio could bang whoever they want and quietly beat the #%$^% out of them if they needed to.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Matters not, Quoner, whether people find out or not...you are still a bum when you break your marriage vows and cheat. There was a time, ala Jack Kennedy, when even presidents could get away with it away from the public eye...ask Bill Clinton how he wished it was still that way...however, it doesn't make it any better...even for Joltin' Joe or Ty Cobb or Thomas Jefferson for that matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Matters not, Quoner, whether people find out or not...you are still a bum when you break your marriage vows and cheat. There was a time, ala Jack Kennedy, when even presidents could get away with it away from the public eye...ask Bill Clinton how he wished it was still that way...however, it doesn't make it any better...even for Joltin' Joe or Ty Cobb or Thomas Jefferson for that matter.

Oh I agree. But while there are hundreds of things that are worse/different today than years past, famous/powerful men whoring around on hot women is not one of them. That's all I meant.

• 10 years later...
On 12/3/2009 at 10:07 AM, KRAM1 said:

bump

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, Quoner, thanks for bumping this up. My comments as valid today for me as they were the day I originally posted them.

You get married...play with the one you married and keep it zipped otherwise. Nothing...nada...nil...has changed my opinion on that...nor will it ever. Don’t want to honor your marriage vows? No problem...don’t get married. Celeb or not...same thing goes. 

Thanks for digging up this old thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

On 12/3/2009 at 3:16 PM, Quoner said:

Oh I agree. But while there are hundreds of things that are worse/different today than years past, famous/powerful men whoring around on hot women is not one of them. That's all I meant.

Agree! And, that is the shame of it all. But, sadly, there are also a lot of not so famous men out there today still "whoring around on hot and not so hot women".  And, let's give equal time to the ladies here as well...lots of ladies "messing around" on their men these days as well.  Sadly enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

On 1/27/2020 at 2:30 PM, KRAM1 said:

Hey, Quoner, thanks for bumping this up. My comments as valid today for me as they were the day I originally posted them.

You get married...play with the one you married and keep it zipped otherwise. Nothing...nada...nil...has changed my opinion on that...nor will it ever. Don’t want to honor your marriage vows? No problem...don’t get married. Celeb or not...same thing goes. 

Thanks for digging up this old thread.

Unless it’s Trump!  Then cheat all you want and take my vote! Honestly he is doing us all a favor by spreading his greatness around.  MAGA!!!

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2