My turn:

This just in! Roman Polanski arrested for molesting Barack Obama!

Why's it funny?

1.) Timeliness. Much like the Nobel Prize news, this Polanksi thing broke today.

2.) Not funny. By being not funny, you become funny.

3. Leno-worthy. This joke would easily make a Leno monologue.

• Downvote 1

10 Funniest people on the board, according to me:

10) Daddydumpsalot - come on, with a name like that, you gotta make the list

9) Green P1 - ya, I know, he's annoying and tries waaaay too hard... constantly, but he does occasionally find a gem

8) KRAM1 - yes, I find unbridled optimism amusing

7) Meangreendork - anyone who constantly racks themselves on the political fence makes me chuckle

6) UNT2012 - "I work for the AD" B.S. made my summer. Haven't seen him in a while, maybe RV read his posts.

5) Quoner - I don't understand most of his humor, but what I do is good stuff. PS - you woulda been higher if you would get off my baseball scrotum.

4) Tasty Greek - I don't understand most of his humor, but what I do is good stuff. PS - points deducted for being Quoner's Siamese Twin

3) TFLF - I don't think he means to be funny, but I can't help but smile at the constant negativity.

2) UNTFlyer - A new stadium at UNT? hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.... oh, wait.

And, in the original theme of this post, the winner is...

1) GreenPanther - I expect great things.

*** This is strictly done with my own judgement with standards of which only I am privey. This is also done with tongue firmly planted in cheek****

Edited by UNT90

9) Green P1 - ya, I know, he's annoying and tries waaaay too hard... constantly, but he does occasionally find a gem

8) KRAM1 - yes, I find unbridled optimism amusing

7) Meangreendork - anyone who constantly racks themselves on the political fence makes me chuckle

6) UT2012 - "I work for the AD" B.S. made my summer. Haven't seen him in a while, maybe RV read his posts.

5) Quoner - I don't understand most of his humor, but what I do is good stuff. PS - you woulda been higher if you would get off my baseball scrotum.

4) Tasty Greek - I don't understand most of his humor, but what I do is good stuff. PS - points deducted for being Quoner's Siamese Twin

3) TFLF - I don't think he means to be funny, but I can't help but smile at the constant negativity.

*** This is strictly done with my own judgement with standards of which only I am privey. This is also done with tongue firmly planted in cheek****

Weekly power rankings?

TexasStranger needs a spot on this list for the whole less is more approach.

I can think of about a dozen other guys, but why list my cohorts when I'd rather keep them guessing if I really support them?

• Downvote 1

9) Green P1 - ya, I know, he's annoying and tries waaaay too hard... constantly, but he does occasionally find a gem 8) KRAM1 - yes, I find unbridled optimism amusing

6) UT2012 - "I work for the AD" B.S. made my summer. Haven't seen him in a while, maybe RV read his posts.

TOP TEN BITCHES!!! SUCK ON THAT BIN LADEN

Edited by Green P1

Weekly power rankings?

TexasStranger needs a spot on this list for the whole less is more approach.

I can think of about a dozen other guys, but why list my cohorts when I'd rather keep them guessing if I really support them?

There have got to be 4 or 5 other "poster power rankings" we could run with here. Easy.

There have got to be 4 or 5 other "poster power rankings" we could run with here. Easy.

I would really, really love to see a BCS style composite ranking of posters put together by the moderators. Who causes them to lose more hair, Quoner or eulesseagle? And what do the computers have to say?