Week # 4 Rankings - College Football News

MeanGreen61

As usual.

Look at the conference teams listed under us and be happy. In the not to distant past we would have been 119-120 and now

we are in the 90's and still everyone complains. Wait until the season is over and there will be reason to looking forward to next

year. We have two setting out this year in addition to another year on our younger players, and next year WILL BE THE YEAR OF

THE GREEN. I feel we will win at least three to four more games this year the rest of the season. I saw Army play Ball State on TV

week before last, and WE WILL BEAT Army, in additon to ULM, WK, and maybe Florida International. After the year is over we will see,

but some will do nothing but continue posting negativity from now until never.

Scrappyman

I know it's bold but we just played the hardest home game of the season and the team never quit! Those are good signals in my book.

October will be sweet and November Rain to follow - as in Riley raining touchdowns because the system will be in sync and we finish the year strong!

GMG

Well, I am glad we are looking at one of the most favorable polls for NT. Massey which is a composite of most of the polls has NT in the usual three digits rating at 111 and next to the bottom of the Belt.

The sad fact is thus far NT has only moved up nine spots from last in the nation based on a consensus of the polls. I think NT has a possibility to substantially improve but having a discussion based on improvement in one poll that is clearly favorable to what the vast majority of polls indicates comes across as desperate.