Said I Would Do It So Here It Is

filmerj

Dear, tiny, 8lb 6oz baby football Jesus, wrapped up in your tiny Mean Green football poncho protected by your rain proof North Texas hat, laying there in your manger, so sweet and tender, so wrathful, forgiving and merciful. Thank you for allowing us to play good last week so we could win us a ball game. I didn't get made fun of all week. But I come to you once again, provide for this Mean Green family in our hour of need.. Help us play good so that we may fill our hungry bellies with one more satisfying win, so that we may accomplish something not done since the great flood.. a two and oh start to the young, infant season. And so I won't get made fun of at work. I have faith in you once again dear tiny, precious, baby football Jesus.., with all your magical baby football Jesus powers. I'll never ask for anything ever again, until I ask for another win. And if it isn't to much more to ask.. could you stop the rain, just for this one Saturday, I'll even settle for an early morning sprinkle so long as it's dry by kickoff, just so there are more people to witness your power and your glory, Amen.

It's because NORTH TEXAS is what you love. It is who we were born to be. And here we sit, thinking. Well, Mean Greeners are not thinkers. Mean Greeners are doers. And that's what we need to do. We don't need to think. We need to cheer. We need football. We need to go out there, and we need to rev our engine. We need to fire it up. We need to grab a hold of that line between speed and chaos, and we need to wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra! And then, when the fear rises up in our belly, we use it. And you know that fear is powerful, because it has been there for billions of years. And it is good. And we use it. And we ride it; you ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell, and then we WIN, Mean Greeners. We WIN! And we don't win for anybody else. We win for us, you know why? Because a man takes what he wants. He takes it all. And we are men, aren't we? Aren't we?

Hey! Psst! Tiny, 8lb 6oz baby football Jesus, wrapped up in your tiny Mean Green football poncho protected by your rain proof North Texas hat, laying there in your manger, so sweet and tender! If it's not too much to add to FilmerJ's prayer, do you think you could see fit to make SMU lose today too? It's been, well, probably never that UNT started 2-0 and SMU started 0-2.

Thanks big fella!

Hey! Psst! Tiny, 8lb 6oz baby football Jesus, wrapped up in your tiny Mean Green football poncho protected by your rain proof North Texas hat, laying there in your manger, so sweet and tender! If it's not too much to add to FilmerJ's prayer, do you think you could see fit to make SMU lose today too? It's been, well, probably never that UNT started 2-0 and SMU started 0-2.

Thanks big fella!

I don't think we will need baby Jesus to help with SMU I am sure they will stink it up on their own. Well you know they suck and June Jones is a pompous butthole.

Thanks big fella!

i hate to burst your bubble, but smu is 1-0. i'll settle for unt 2-0 and smu 1-1.