The Game Better Not Be Canceled...

UNT_playmaker

Apparently I got a call tonite from our fraternity's alumni and they have decided not to set up their tents in the parking lot and are waiting to tailgate until our next home game. I told them it was a wise decision, since it would be a waste of our funds for food and setting up. Also heard that this will be the case with most of the other frats and some other organizations as well, as my friend said that alot of the students have decided to go home for the weekend and not bother coming to the game because of the inclement weather. Ouch....

Didn't hear anything about the Mean Green Village setup, but im sure some people will bow out.

I will be there with my truck and some chairs. And enocuraged my friends to come find me there and at the game afterwards.

I think we will see a big attendance drop, especially in the parking lots. Sucks too, cause we have a turnaround team to watch this year.

GO MEAN GREEN

Unfortunately, the damage has already been done, even if the rain was to stop.

I was so looking forward to a nice crowd tomorrow. Heck, even a few knuckleheads out there might have attended thinking that Ohio U was actually Ohio St :)

I know of two Talons from the 70s who actually thought we were playing Ohio State tomorrow. Neither has been to more than one game a year in a long, long time.

Apparently I got a call tonite from our fraternity's alumni and they have decided not to set up their tents in the parking lot and are waiting to tailgate until our next home game. I told them it was a wise decision, since it would be a waste of our funds for food and setting up. Also heard that this will be the case with most of the other frats and some other organizations as well, as my friend said that alot of the students have decided to go home for the weekend and not bother coming to the game because of the inclement weather. Ouch....

Didn't hear anything about the Mean Green Village setup, but im sure some people will bow out.

I will be there with my truck and some chairs. And enocuraged my friends to come find me there and at the game afterwards.

I think we will see a big attendance drop, especially in the parking lots. Sucks too, cause we have a turnaround team to watch this year.

GO MEAN GREEN

Drugs are bad, m'kay!

GO MEAN GREEN

How many football games in Denton have been cancelled because of RAIN????????

Seriously. I really could care less what everyone does, because the die hards will be out there regardless.

not sure which "frat" you are in but mine already has the grill pulled out and getting set up. be careful how many of these post you start because eventually people will start to think you are wishing for this. i don't think that 5 people telling you something is a very good sample of what a 30,000 student body is doing this weekend. which begs the question, how the heck would they know anyway?

not sure which "frat" you are in but mine already has the grill pulled out and getting set up. be careful how many of these post you start because eventually people will start to think you are wishing for this. i don't think that 5 people telling you something is a very good sample of what a 30,000 student body is doing this weekend. which begs the question, how the heck would they know anyway?

That and there were a LOT of students watching the Ball St. game in the rain last week.

Apparently I got a call tonite from our fraternity's alumni and they have decided not to set up their tents in the parking lot and are waiting to tailgate until our next home game.

I'm still trying to figure out if you did or didn't get a call....apparently??? Apparently seems to indicate there is some doubt on the issue.

GO MEAN GREEN

You worry me--seriously, you really do.