Toledo Hosting Colorado This Friday

SUMG

A chance? CU is terrible. Hawkins is gone after this year and his son will ride the pine next year.

Thank goodness, Hawkins, should have been gone last year. His recruiting is terrible or his coaching of talented players. I talked to my family in Denver, and the alumni might start causing a stir like the alumni did in Syracuse, NY.

Thank goodness, Hawkins, should have been gone last year. His recruiting is terrible or his coaching of talented players. I talked to my family in Denver, and the alumni might start causing a stir like the alumni did in Syracuse, NY.

guess he never should have left boise...

I hate UT and never ask about them....but does anyone know why texas is traveling to wyoming for a game??

Im not sure if Texas even knows where Wyoming is. The game could be a closer score than what the analysts are predicting. Teams do not travel well in areas, where theres nothing to do.

Edited by GreenStreet

I hate UT and never ask about them....but does anyone know why texas is traveling to wyoming for a game??

As it was explained to me, Utah canceled the series Texas had scheduled with them and Arkansas backed out of this year's game, which left Texas in a bind. Talks with Wisconsin fell through. In the interest of not wanting to schedule a 1AA, they found Wyoming (one of the only teams with an open date), who agreed to return two games 2010 and 2012 if Texas would travel there in 2009. Basically, Wyoming lucked out finding a big-time program that needed someone to play.

Im not sure if Texas even knows where Wyoming is. The game could be a closer score than what the analysts are predicting. Teams do not travel well in areas, where theres nothing to do.

I'll be going to the game...I promised a friend whose a big Texas fan that if he flew up here I'd get tickets. Turns out that season tickets were just as much as the single ut game tickets. So, this year I'm a UW football season ticket holder. Fortunately, my wife agreed to go to a couple other games with me, so I definitely got a better deal out of the season tickets. My dad and I went up to the Weber State game this past weekend. Planning to go to the New Mexico and TCU games as well.

I'll be going to the game...I promised a friend whose a big Texas fan that if he flew up here I'd get tickets. Turns out that season tickets were just as much as the single ut game tickets. So, this year I'm a UW football season ticket holder. Fortunately, my wife agreed to go to a couple other games with me, so I definitely got a better deal out of the season tickets. My dad and I went up to the Weber State game this past weekend. Planning to go to the New Mexico and TCU games as well.

Braver man than me. Wyoming in November, hell, October, is not a place I want to watch an outdoor football game.

Braver man than me. Wyoming in November, hell, October, is not a place I want to watch an outdoor football game.

C'mon! Its football weather!!!

Besides, every home game this year starts at noon or 1pm (they are remodeling their stadium and some of their lights have been taken down) so it won't be as bad. I've built up my cold tolerance in the 2.5 years I've lived in CO. Still amazed that my wife agreed to attend the games with me.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Rockets all over Colorado 30-3 in the 3rd. I notice Toledo "hosts" Ohio State next week, in Cleveland. How do they manage to get all these BCS teams as home games?

Well, we know that the Colorado game was on national TV on ESPN, giving the Rockets/MAC enough for a big guarantee to the Buffs. Cutting a deal with a big school and allowing the neutral site to be a home game for you has been done at least twice in the SBC....Arkansas State/Missouri and ULM/Arkansas.