Newy Scruggs Is A Hater...

MDH

On Out of Bounds tonight, Matt & Newy commented on who, out of SMU and UNT, would have more wins this year. Newy chose SMU and said he sees them winning 3 games. I missed what Matt said but it seemed like he disagreed. Really Newy, UNT is only going to win at maximum 1 more game?? And you come to this conclusion after the way SMU played this weekend?? Hater.

On Out of Bounds tonight, Matt & Newy commented on who, out of SMU and UNT, would have more wins this year. Newy chose SMU and said he sees them winning 3 games. I missed what Matt said but it seemed like he disagreed. Really Newy, UNT is only going to win at maximum 1 more game?? And you come to this conclusion after the way SMU played this weekend?? Hater.

Um, who is "Newy Scruggs" (I guess someone stayed up all night thinking of that name anyway), what is "Out of Bounds", and why does it matter?

Matt & Newy are the NBC5 sports guys...out of bounds is a Sunday night sports show.

Does it matter? Not really...just UNT football related and thought it was an absurd prediction.

People here are doing a fine job of convincing me not to watch Channel 5; true, they did cover our win over BSU, but I changed channels too soon and saw that picture of Dirk's ex girlfriend. Now, I'll have to start drinking again to get rid of THAT visual. Watching ill-named sports smack talkers? Please, if I needed hate, I'd follow politics more closely.

Hmm...

SMU struggles to win against a I-AA team, and thinks its an okay idea to celebrate the comeback win they probably weren't supposed to need.

UNT goes to win against a team they're expected to lose by blowout to or win narrowly against. Then they win in what would've been a blowout save a penalty and classy playcalling to kneel the ball.

Yeah, I think UNT has better odds.

Before this segment they did show some good video of the NT win over BSU and they were complementary, not so much with Smut struggling against SFA. During this other segment, a type of point-counterpoint session, Matt took NT based on the Dodge/Dodge connection he said like their old SLC days when they won a lot. I don't think Newy dislikes NT he was just trying to balance the picks on each question.

People here are doing a fine job of convincing me not to watch Channel 5; true, they did cover our win over BSU, but I changed channels too soon and saw that picture of Dirk's ex girlfriend. Now, I'll have to start drinking again to get rid of THAT visual. Watching ill-named sports smack talkers? Please, if I needed hate, I'd follow politics more closely.

Dirk deserves Romo's seconds.