Nobody's Laughing Now

Smitty

Huge HUGE win for the program. Very nice when your quarterback makes great decisions and can stay upright. Kudos to the offensive line and defensive team.

The OL made BSU quit in the 4th quarter. Totally different attitude and demeanor from the entire team.

WAY TO GO MEAN GREEN!

It certainly feels like Christmas morning right now. I LOVED seeing Riley giving the claw at the end of the game. I think that it's finally the start of the something REALLY good at UNT. Players are believing in themselves, the school, the fans. It looks like they are really hungry for wins and to prove that UNT is for real. I think that this year is the year we turn it all around.

I am loving this mood and hope that the players don't give up and continue to strive and fight for the wins. It won't be easy but I think that we can push together and have one of the best years since '04.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

At times, this game brought tears to my eyes....I almost forgot what it's like to win. Tonight was much, much better than a win over an FBS team. I hope this team gained a LOT of confidence and that it can carry the momentum over to next week. If that can happen, and we can go 2-0, then look out, this team may be an SBC contender. And, if we end up with a winning record and/or a bowl game, I think the recruiting will really take off and we'll see the best recruiting class our great university has ever known. Kudos to Coach Dodge and staff. What Deloach has done to this defense is simply phenomenal, although totally expected by those of us who have entrusted him with all our faith. Field goal tries aside, the special teams looked pretty good too.

Well, I know it may not sound like much, but I made a purchase Wednesday night that I won't regret: my first season tickets, ever. I figured I should buy them before tonight's game, in case we lost and negative thinking started creeping in. It was certainly enjoyable last year, getting to know the people I tailgated and watched games with; Tasty, Quoner, gomeangreen1999, filmerj, oldguystudent, Lazer and others. I certainly look forward to this years's games. Yes, I actually expect to watch us win some home games this year!

Guest JohnDenver

Well, I know it may not sound like much, but I made a purchase Wednesday night that I won't regret: my first season tickets, ever. I figured I should buy them before tonight's game, in case we lost and negative thinking started creeping in. It was certainly enjoyable last year, getting to know the people I tailgated and watched games with; Tasty, Quoner, gomeangreen1999, filmerj, oldguystudent, Lazer and others. I certainly look forward to this years's games. Yes, I actually expect to watch us win some home games this year!

Congrats, welcome to the season ticket club ;)

Stop by our tent sometime.

I want to preface this by saying.. I know it's a long season and I don't want to jump the gun, but right now this feel so good. Congrats to the team, what a great, complete game they played. The attitude displayed, the fire the passion, the want to win. They didn't give up when they fumbled and Ball St. went down to score. That was enough for me, but to come out with a convincing win.. I am so proud of theses guys who have endured some tough stuff. Congrats to the defense and Deloach and well, all the coaching staff, I think the dedicated strength coach is already starting to pay off. the O line, Cam runnning rughshod over the more "experienced defense." A thing of beauty. I hope they keep up the fire..... And once again Thank you, tiny, sweet, precious, baby football Jesus for this victory.

Edited by filmerj

I want to preface this by saying.. I know it's a long season and I don't want to jump the gun, but right now this feel so good. Congrats to the team, what a great, complete game they played. The attitude displayed, the fire the passion, the want to win. They didn't give up when they fumbled and Ball St. went down to score. That was enough for me, but to come out with a convincing win.. I am so proud of theses guys who have endured some tough stuff. Congrats to the defense and Deloach and well, all the coaching staff, I think the dedicated strength coach is already starting to pay off. the O line, Cam runnning rughshod over the more "experienced defense." A thing of beauty. I hope they keep up the fire..... And once again Thank you, tiny, sweet, precious, baby footbal Jesus for this victory.

Amen!

I'm gonna say your prayer everyday for the rest of the season.