If our military does not follow the lead of this tiny country in South America, then instead of seeing another election in America we could very well see portraits of "The OBAMAnation of Desolation" draping our buildings, the entrances of our schools, our highways etc. This president has no birth certificate, despises Christianity, capitalism and the Constitution of The United States of America.

When the president of the United States sides with the likes of Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and the Castro brothers in the matters of Honduras but chose not to interfere with the political situation in Iran it should be clear to anyone with half a brain who this person is and what his true intentions are.

It is unbelievable what is happening to America. We are losing our freedom and yet America sleeps.

2 Chronicles 7:14

Judges 4: 14-16

14 And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the LORD hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the LORD gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him. 15 And the LORD discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet. 16 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.

Mount Tabor guards the valley of Megiddo (better known as as Armageddon), where Barak routed the Canaanites.

Edited by Buford_Julep

If our military does not follow the lead of this tiny country in South America, then instead of seeing another election in America we could very well see portraits of "The OBAMAnation of Desolation" draping our buildings, the entrances of our schools, our highways etc. This president has no birth certificate, despises Christianity, capitalism and the Constitution of The United States of America.

When the president of the United States sides with the likes of Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and the Castro brothers in the matters of Honduras but chose not to interfere with the political situation in Iran it should be clear to anyone with half a brain who this person is and what his true intentions are.

It is unbelievable what is happening to America. We are losing our freedom and yet America sleeps.

2 Chronicles 7:14

So what you are saying is that in order to keep having free elections, we should have the military remove someone who has just been freely elected? Wow...

So what you are saying is that in order to keep having free elections, we should have the military remove someone who has just been freely elected? Wow...

Not what happened in Honduras,but, hey, why let facts get in the way?

The President remained in power against the Honduran constitution and was ordered removed by the the Honduran congress because of the violation of the constitution. This would be like Obama or Bush deciding that they would not leave office after eight years. How would you have felt about Bush seizing power, ignoring the constitution, and staying in office?

The President remained in power against the Honduran constitution and was ordered removed by the the Honduran congress because of the violation of the constitution. This would be like Obama or Bush deciding that they would not leave office after eight years. How would you have felt about Bush seizing power, ignoring the constitution, and staying in office?

Well...that is not quite what happened either.

Zelaya made an attempt to to ammend a part of the Honduran constitution that can not be ammended...and he also attempted to ignore their supreme court ruling telling him that he can't attempt to ammend said part of the constitution...All of which was an effort on his part to attempt to be re-elected (and he is quite popular and probably would've won). Zelaya is an arrogant leader...but nobody is really coming out in support of Zelaya...

What the Obama administration, and the U.N., and Honduras's neighboring country's did come out and do is state that military coops and forceful seizures of the administration would no longer be viewed as an acceptable means of regime change in Central America...this is a considerably larger issue than just Manuel Zelaya

The illegitaimacy of Zelaya's attempt at altering the constituion does not make illigtimate his democratic election, nor does it make legitimate Michiletti's ouster of Zelaya...and that is the point that nearly every world power and governing body is trying to get across. Find another way.

Well...that is not quite what happened either.

Zelaya made an attempt to to ammend a part of the Honduran constitution that can not be ammended...and he also attempted to ignore their supreme court ruling telling him that he can't attempt to ammend said part of the constitution...All of which was an effort on his part to attempt to be re-elected (and he is quite popular and probably would've won). Zelaya is an arrogant leader...but nobody is really coming out in support of Zelaya...

What the Obama administration, and the U.N., and Honduras's neighboring country's did come out and do is state that military coops and forceful seizures of the administration would no longer be viewed as an acceptable means of regime change in Central America...this is a considerably larger issue than just Manuel Zelaya

The illegitaimacy of Zelaya's attempt at altering the constituion does not make illigtimate his democratic election, nor does it make legitimate Michiletti's ouster of Zelaya...and that is the point that nearly every world power and governing body is trying to get across. Find another way.

Exactly my point, but I guess what kind of repsonse should I expect from people who get their "news" from World Net Daily and Rush Limbaugh.

So where is the parallel then to the US military and the Honudran military. Lets presume that the Honduran military was justified in what it did, how would the US military be justified in doing the same? How has Obama done anything that paralleled what the Honduran President attempted to do?

Darn right I would be mad if there wasn't a preaceful transfer of power after an election in our Country - nothing, I repeat nothing has happened that indicates that wouldn't happen. I really thing people like the poster who started this thread have gone far of the deep end with this stuff...just like those "Loose Change" people did after 9-11.

Well at least we know that we have both sides of the lunatic fringe here....

Am I being lumped in that group? Typically I'm fine with that...but I'm not seeing how this is even an issue capable of a "fringe" opinion let alone how mine would qualify.

So where is the parallel then to the US military and the Honudran military. Lets presume that the Honduran military was justified in what it did, how would the US military be justified in doing the same? How has Obama done anything that paralleled what the Honduran President attempted to do?

Darn right I would be mad if there wasn't a preaceful transfer of power after an election in our Country - nothing, I repeat nothing has happened that indicates that wouldn't happen. I really thing people like the poster who started this thread have gone far of the deep end with this stuff...just like those "Loose Change" people did after 9-11.

What most, if not all of you fail to understand is that there won't be any more honest elections. They will all be rigged, just like Iran and many other countries. The polls are already manipulated in this country and have been for years. Except for a few isolated radio stations and one tv station the media is controlled by the government. And people this government is not your friend!

The Second Amendment isn't for hunting.

Oh brother if you honestly believe that we aren't gonna have free elections anymore than I don't know what to say. It's as bad as the lunatics on the left who thought those Diebold machines rigged the 2004 vote(not to mention the hysterics over 2000). The moronic right and the lunatic left - about sums it up for me.

Oh brother if you honestly believe that we aren't gonna have free elections anymore than I don't know what to say. It's as bad as the lunatics on the left who thought those Diebold machines rigged the 2004 vote(not to mention the hysterics over 2000). The moronic right and the lunatic left - about sums it up for me.

It's ok. It's not your fault. You are a product of Idealogical Subversion.

As long as the news keeps telling me our elections are free I'll continue to believe it.

Lets take this thing 3 wide.

MLK - great leader or first shot across the bow of democracy? The lines are open...

This won't end well.

Edited by Quoner
  • Downvote 1

I see eulesseagle in the process of posting...the anticipation is more than I can take.

I'm delaying lunch for it - will he ask me to be banned or take a stance - or some combination? The lines are open...who's with me? YEAH!

• Downvote 1

Does eulesseagle make your active posting Mt. Rushmore? Your voice counts here people!

Also like to take this delay to thank Chipotle for bringing us food. Remember, if you need a good burrito fast, make it Chipotle!