'hamas Thwarts Carter Assassination'

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

Actually, it sounds like Isreal saved his lousy @ss. Who knows?

Israeli security sources said they had learned of plans to target Carter and had passed on the information to his security detail in "real time."

According to Palestinian sources, terrorists linked to al-Qaida hid a number of bombs along a road Carter's convoy was scheduled to travel on while in the Strip.

And of course nothing changes with him as Carter's bashing of his own country continues.

"I have to hold back tears when I see the deliberate destruction that has been wracked against your people," he told Palestinians as he visited the school's ruins in the northern Gaza town.

The IDF said it targeted the campus because Palestinians were using the site to fire rockets at Israel's southern towns and cities.

"I feel partially responsible for this, as must all Americans and Israelis," Carter said, saying that the school was "deliberately destroyed by bombs from F-16s made in my country."

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Again, Rick, A then E...please. This isn't difficult.

Second, this story is confussing. Carter was there serving as a mediator between Hamas and Israel. It says that Hamas officials were the ones who removed the bombs after Israeli security forces had learned of the threat to Carter. If Hamas and Mossad are in some way working together...I'd say that is cause for massive celebration.

Third, really Rick? You're upset that not just a fellow human, not just a fellow American but a former President WASN'T killed or injured? Thats just sorry.

Again, Rick, A then E...please. This isn't difficult.

Second, this story is confussing. Carter was there serving as a mediator between Hamas and Israel. It says that Hamas officials were the ones who removed the bombs after Israeli security forces had learned of the threat to Carter. If Hamas and Mossad are in some way working together...I'd say that is cause for massive celebration.

Third, really Rick? You're upset that not just a fellow human, not just a fellow American but a former President WASN'T killed or injured? Thats just sorry.

Why do you give a rats about someone's typing? It must bother you that much? I'll try to do better. And relax, sir is my father. ;)

Rick