Lift Ban On Concealed Handguns On Campus?

A couple questions about concealed handguns in a shooting spree situation.

1) If the CHL holder is male, and it's a typical 90 bazillion degree late spring or early fall Texas day, where does he conceal his weapon?

2) If the CHL holder is female, and she holds the weapon in her purse, which is lying on the floor next to her desk, how quickly can she react to the situation?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always nice to see folks willing to at least hear what the other side has to say. "Fraud" and "lunatic" are always great ways to make certain folks know one is willing to have an open mind about it. :lol:

Willing to hear what the other side has to say?

Newt Gingrich, George Will, and John McCain are on the other end of the political spectrum than I.

Alan Keyes, mAnn Coulter, and John Stossel are frauds.

Now take your 'open mind' theories and shove it.

Newt Gingrich, George Will, and John McCain are on the other end of the political spectrum than I.

Always nice to see how respectful the liberal folks are in their replies. Thanks for at least admitting that you have a closed mind. So, please tell us...who are the "experts" that you feel are not "frauds"? All on NPR, CNN, MSNBC, etc. I suspose? Al Franken your kind of guy?

Edited by KRAM1

Always nice to see how respectful the liberal folks are in their replies. Thanks for at least admitting that you have a closed mind. So, please tell us...who are the "experts" that you feel are not "frauds"? All on NPR, CNN, MSNBC, etc. I suspose? Al Franken your kind of guy?

Did you even read my post?

Seriously.

Did you even read my post?

Seriously.

Seriously? Yes! But you still did not mention who you think the non-frauds are? Al Franken, perhaps...CNN?

Why would Kram1 read your post. It would mean he was open to someone else's opinion.

By the way Soccer is still boring!!!

Get a new line! And, who woke you up from that baseball game you were watching? Let's see how the opening day games go today and how long they take. Should be "exciting".

Seriously? Yes! But you still did not mention who you think the non-frauds are? Al Franken, perhaps...CNN?

He said Newt, George Will and John McCain.

I dont know much about John Stossell...but anyone who seriously respects the opinions of Ann Coulter or things Alan Keys isn't unstable just ins't paying attention.

I didn't read this as Gringrich, Will and Mccain were folks he was willing to listen too and "consider"...I saw this as him blowing them off as being "on the other end of the political spectrum". If he is saying he has an open mind...well, I guess everyone gets to define "open mind" for themselves. I take a fraud as one who does not believe what they are saying and does it for personal gain only, etc. Keyes, Coulter and Stossel seem to me to belive what they say. How does that make them frauds? I don't think Franken is a fraud as he probably does believe the crap he puts out...I just think he is an idiot. That does not, however, make him a fraud. If he said Keyes, Coulter and Stossel qwere, in his opuinion, idiots, well, that's his opinion. Maybe splitting hairs a bit I guess. I'll leave this one at that.

He said Newt, George Will and John McCain.

I dont know much about John Stossell...but anyone who seriously respects the opinions of Ann Coulter or things Alan Keys isn't unstable just ins't paying attention.

Do you feel the same about Keith Oberman, John Stewart, and the rest of the Hollywod elite as you do about Coulter and Keyes?

I think it's just a matter of political perspective.

Do you feel the same about Keith Oberman, John Stewart, and the rest of the Hollywod elite as you do about Coulter and Keyes?

I think it's just a matter of political perspective.

Keith Olberman -- Reaallllly shoulda stuck to sports

Al Franken -- Peaked in 1980 playing the piano on Real People. Must've gone crazy ogling Sarah Purcell and has since become a certifiable nutcase

Nancy Pelosi -- Note to self: Invest heavily in cheap plastic surgery raw materials and distorted mirrors marketed to narcissists.

John Stewart: A comedian who is as surprised as anybody that people take him seriously.

Why is Stephen Colbert never mentioned in this? He's as guilty of mocking Republicans as anybody. Did you not see him playing air hockey with Mike Huckabee or refusing to go out of character on the O'Reilly show?

This is a big problem with the news media today... controversial talking heads like Coulter and Olbermann do the bidding of their masters, and keep the American people from uniting in a strong electorate that holds politicians accountable for their actions.

I always thought John Stossel did very researched, fair reporting. He gets to the facts, which sometimes makes both parties mad.

Politics has become modern day sport. Everyone rooting for thier team while holding none of thier own team's players accountable.

Politics immitates Sport?

Sport immitates Politics?

Edited by UNT90