Free Quoner, Tasty And Green P1

How about this ... we go "on strike" in supoort of Quoner, Tasty and GreenP1 by not posting anything more AFTER TODAY (It is St. Patrick's day after all) until 5:00PM THIS FRIDAY (march 20th thefirst day of spring) in the hopes that we can get Quoner, Tasty and GreenP1 "freed" from their "way too long" banishment.

Who will "walk the picket line" with me????? FREE QUONER, FREE TASTY, FREE GREENP1 !!!!!

I know they can be a bit "over the top" sometimes in what they post, but you gotta admit that you miss them...at least a little! Come on, admit it? They get after me about as much as anyone, and I miss them...who will join this massive STRIKE????

I'd post some neat-o graphics, but I have no clue how to do that! :lol::thumbsup:

How about this ... we go "on strike" in supoort of Quoner, Tasty and GreenP1 by not posting anything more AFTER TODAY (It is St. Patrick's day after all) until 5:00PM THIS FRIDAY (march 20th thefirst day of spring) in the hopes that we can get Quoner, Tasty and GreenP1 "freed" from their "way too long" banishment.

Who will "walk the picket line" with me????? FREE QUONER, FREE TASTY, FREE GREENP1 !!!!!

I know they can be a bit "over the top" sometimes in what they post, but you gotta admit that you miss them...at least a little! Come on, admit it? They get after me about as much as anyone, and I miss them...who will join this massive STRIKE????

I'd post some neat-o graphics, but I have no clue how to do that! :lol::thumbsup:

Both the most coherent and purposful content of any post you have ever made. I'm in.

Yeah, you know I am in for whatever it takes to bring the boys back.

All Hail the benevolent dictator Cerebus! All wise and fair!

Long live Cerebus!!!!!!!!

Trying to play both sides for the boys. ( please don't ban me)

Hey, instead of not posting until this Friday, why not sit out a year. Why do you feel it is your job to be the Moderator and decide who can and cannot post.

If it were "my job" to be moderator, I would ban all the folks who always seem to be so darn negative on here...Then we could all be "Mr. Happy's" all the time and pass the Green Kool-Aid around the campfire. And, I do not recall volunteering to be a moderator. UNTPHD...Hmmmmmmm...maybe that old line about what PhD means has something to it after all. Now, don't go postal on me, just trying to have a little fun....if you don't want to join, it's OK...post away...free world! :flowers:

Cerebus, I have always looked upon you as sort of a benevelont dictator sort of moderator...PLEASE PLEASE go easy of the guys and consider a parole with ankle bracelets or something if not a full pardon.... :lol:

Give me quoner or give me death.

If we do not hang together we shall certainly all hang seperately.

Mr. Cerebrus tear down that wall.

Join or die.

Don't tread on Tastey.

Some patriotic quotes for those of you who have forgotten the kind of men our forefathers were.

Dickey thinks we are all a bunch of F'ers and he might be right.

Go Mean Green

Heck I may as well join the revolution!

Comrades Unite or I mean tear down the wall! I am in though maybe confused. :o