Super Secret Watching Party Tonight

UNTflyer

Are we for sure that this undisclosed location will carry the game? I just talked to someone at said undisclosed location who said he would not know for sure until game time. Also, the national ESPN full court schedule shows no SBC coverage tonight.

Very true. I went to another one of these undisclosed locations with the same name they assured me a particular UNT game would be on.

Upon arrival, much to my dismay, it was not.

Edited by UNTBill

Are we for sure that this undisclosed location will carry the game? I just talked to someone at said undisclosed location who said he would not know for sure until game time. Also, the national ESPN full court schedule shows no SBC coverage tonight.

Two other top seeds are in action in their conference tournaments. North Dakota State meets fifth-seeded Southern Utah in a Summit League semifinal in Sioux Falls, S.D., at 7 p.m. on ESPN FullCourt. Western Kentucky meets fourth-seeded North Texas in a Sun Belt semifinal in Hot Springs, Ark., at 7:30 p.m. on Altitude, MASN, Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast and ESPN FullCourt.

http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=921722

It's also on the DIRECTV guide scheduled for ESPN Full Court (channel 720) and channels 640 and 682. I know we got burned last year because the semifinals were only on Comcast Sports, but this one looks pretty certain.

Edited by UNTflyer

Two other top seeds are in action in their conference tournaments. North Dakota State meets fifth-seeded Southern Utah in a Summit League semifinal in Sioux Falls, S.D., at 7 p.m. on ESPN FullCourt. Western Kentucky meets fourth-seeded North Texas in a Sun Belt semifinal in Hot Springs, Ark., at 7:30 p.m. on Altitude, MASN, Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast and ESPN FullCourt.

http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=921722

It's also on the DIRECTV guide scheduled for ESPN Full Court (channel 720) and channels 640 and 682. I know we got burned last year because the semifinals were only on Cox Sports, but this one looks pretty certain.

Is that who the undisclosed bar goes through for TV, DirectTV? I would assume so.

So you called them and specifically said, "Hey the North Texas Exes are coming to this undisclosed location to watch the game" and they said "Hells yeah, we are showing it, go Mean Green!"

Right?

I said that I wanted to check to see if they had ESPN Full Court, he said "Yes."

I said we are hoping to bring a crowd for the game, he said "No problem, we'll throw tabletops on the pool tables"

UPDATE:

I just called, and he said he's been getting calls all day. I said "Are you getting channel 720 right now?" At first he said no, but then he goes "Oh wait, it JUST popped on. Yes we get that channel."

Edited by UNTflyer

From the Live Blogging on mean Green sports:

The game is on ESPN Plus, and in the DFW area it is available on Direct TV or Dish Network if you subscribe to ESPN Full-Court Package. Our advice, go to a local sports bar and tell them to put the game on, most have ESPN Full Court Package. It will be worth it just to see if Wimp Sanderson puts on a checkered sports jacket (we asked him yesterday but he was non-committal).