Western Kentucky (3/9/09)

CMJ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped going inside. Once these guards start hitting they forget how they got such good looks and try to create their own 3s...gotta feed the bigs first.

Correct. We we're getting into the lane and able to kick it out for open looks. Feed the bigs

Whats with your tag line? Are Quoner and Tasty suspended?

I just got home from work and was pleasantly surprised to find the game on TV. For those of you with DirecTv, it's channel 640, MASN.

Noowwwwww you tell me!!! :angry: I just listened to the whole first half on the streaming radio on my laptop...when I COULD have been watching it on the frickin' TV!

It's ok...not your fault...should have read the thread earlier... :(

Seriously, THANKS for the heads-up...looking forward to the second half of action.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Noowwwwww you tell me!!! :angry: I just listened to the whole first half on the streaming radio on my laptop...when I COULD have been watching it on the frickin' TV!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

I am at work with ESPN 360 on the screen and it is awesome. Never realized I could do this for free, until someone mentioned it on another thread.

JUNE!?!?!?!?! JUNE!?!?!?!

How much do we need to raise in funds to get them back on the board? I'll put in $5

Was this for the what should we do with Mexicans thread?

I believe you are correct on the thread. They are not too upset though. Take a look at www.takeaknee.net and you can read their updates.

It's ok...not your fault...should have read the thread earlier... :(

Seriously, THANKS for the heads-up...looking forward to the second half of action.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

:lol: I was about to do the same thing and thought I'd check out all the sports channels first.