Western Kentucky (3/9/09)

CMJ

Alright, I gotta be up at 5AM tomorrow, so I should get to bed. I just wanna say, the biggest key to winning this game tomorrow is slowing down Slaughter and Mendez-Valdez. Perhaps the partisan UALR crowd will get behind us too- that'd help. Keep Odufuwa and Tramiel out of foul trouble. Out of our pletheroa of scoring threats(any combo really of McCoy, White, Johnson, Tramiel, Dennis, and Thompson) if we get 3 to have solid games, we'll be very tough to beat.

Edited by CMJ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll win tomorrow. Bank on it. I proudly admit that I was the only person on this board who predicted our late season run. The only game I missed was the Little Rocks game. Btw, we will finally get our revenge on Little Rocks in the final, and then we will go on to upset a big name team (crystal ball is cloudy) in the first round of the NCAAs. Bet your house on it as well as your first born child. I'm almost always right, yet I am also very humble. See you at The Dance!

Well, we're still NOT going to Fox and Hound tomorrow.

We're still NOT going to be in the billiard room (or, if it is NOT crowded we will NOT be in the main room).

We're still NOT going to be there by 6:30 tomorrow.

And we're still NOT going to enjoy the game and enjoy a Hilltopper ass-kicking.

:ph34r:

Where is this place of business NOT located ? ;)

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

Where is this place of business NOT located ? ;)

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

It is NOT located on I-35 northbound side in Lewisville. It is NOT located across the street from the La Quinta. You would NOT take the Corporate Dr exit and you would NOT stay on the access road for a quarter mile. There is NOT a big red and green neon sign in front.

It is NOT located on I-35 northbound side in Lewisville. It is NOT located across the street from the La Quinta. You would NOT take the Corporate Dr exit and you would NOT stay on the access road for a quarter mile. There is NOT a big red and green neon sign in front.

I do NOT thank you for the info.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

Western's RPI is that high now...if Louisville wins the Big East are they creeping into at-large considerations?

ESPN has a "bubble watch" scoreboard and our game isn't listed

Probably not because of some of their bad losses. They'd probably need to make the Finals, lose a close game to UALR(top 100 losses don't hurt as bad) - have Louisville run the table, AND also have alot of "big" schools lose.

I hate to look ahead , but let's say we make it to the conference finals on tuesday @ 9. The mavericks play tuesday night at Phoenix so tip off would be about the sametime. You think it would cause a problem if the MEAN GREEN game took priority over the MAVS on the big screen ??

Negative the Mean Green would definitely get priority. Look no further than when we held down the room for NT-WKU football delaying the start of UT-TTU. They are committed to the Program and the site

Ninety minutes away....

Do we go Green or Black uniforms tonight? I think the Green look better, but we're 2-0 in Black. :ph34r:

If I recall right, we actually wore white with green trim yesterday.. almost certain we did....

If I recall right, we actually wore white with green trim yesterday.. almost certain we did....

Yesterday we had the better seed. Lower seeded team is always the "road" team. So it's either Green or Black.

Edited by CMJ

I wish Alums could take the bus tomorrow. I'd go in a second.
Hell, I was looking into flights to Little Rock today. It's not a smart financial idea, so I know I won't actually go, but dam it all if I am not tempted. :lol: Edited by CMJ