Men lose in OT

CMJ

What a let down... mad.gif

1. UALR is an undisciplined team.

2. That referee crew shouldn't be allowed to call a high school game.

3. One any given day, we can beat this team.

Once Master's got that Tech, there was no way he was going to get a call in his favor. Is it just me, or does the SBC referee pool need some weed pulling? <_<

What a let down... mad.gif

1.  UALR is an undisciplined team.

2.  That referee crew shouldn't be allowed to call a high school game.

3.  One any given day, we can beat this team.

Once Master's got that Tech, there was no way he was going to get a call in his favor.  Is it just me, or does the SBC referee pool need some weed pulling? dry.gif

You forgot to mention Classless ArseClowns.

By the way, what did Green and Masters do to deserve T's? Really. It was insane.

And evidently if you go to UALR you cannot charge or have a player control foul called against you.

Pretty good crowd though, and a blowout win if you have even a decent set of zebra's. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

The UALR coach owned those refs. He bitched about calls the first few possesions and after that they were his. He was on the court stomping half the game, every time the ball was on the other end, he was on the court. He didn't get so much as a warning....on the other hand, toward the end of regulation, the refs made our team sit down on the other end. BS.

Unjel's tech for hanging on the rim was horrible, there were at least three people gettnig up off the floor and he was looking down at them waiting for them to move to drop. But at the end of the game, with four UALR players taunting the NT fans, the refs didn't blink.

When we were ahead by 12, I told a friend that we would find a way to let them back in. I wish they would've proved me wrong.

If you would have told me Lance freaking Boxell would be running the point every single meaningful minute of the game I would have laughed. I'm not laughing now.

UALR showed exactly zero class once they had the game wrapped up. I hope thier players don't act like that at OOC games and give thee SBC a bad name.

DeGrate was clutch. Can't say anything else about that.

It was the best game of the year, and I hope they are all this exciting from here on out, we would be selling out the Super Pit by mid-February.

You forgot to mention Classless ArseClowns.

By the way, what did Green and Masters do to deserve T's? Really. It was insane.

I think Green got the Tech for retaliation. I have no clue why Unjel Masters got T'd up. Perhaps the refs thought he was show boating/taunting. blink.gif Whatever it was, it didn't jive well with them. <_<

And evidently if you go to UALR you cannot charge or have a player control foul called against you.

Pretty good crowd though, and a blowout win if you have even a decent set of zebra's.

I had a bad feeling about the game when there were 2 fouls called almost back to back in the beginning of the game. Heaven help us if that ref crew calls another one of our games.

Pardon me while I find something to throw something through a window...

Yes, I need a nerf radio/computer/TV too...but one of the refs from tonight's game would do just fine too.

How is it that we NEVER have a home court advantage? Niether the men nor the women. Especially if it is TCU or SMU on the other bench.

Man, I am so pissed right now.

And was it just me, or was the UALR jerseys colored in a shite-like color?

A UALR fan said:

The fans on the North Texas board are blaming the refs for their loss tonight. I don't think it was the refs who blew a 13 point lead. On the other hand, Ray Tucker said the game was well officiated. Since he always believes UALR is getting hosed, maybe we were getting the calls tonight.

Ummmm....DUH!!!

I agree completely about the sorry officiating and the moronic coach being on the court, the entire game. What really pissed me off was the classlessness of the ULAR players. Not only were they taunting, but that lanky jerk off Yancey actually turned to the crowd, more specifically the Talon's, and grabbed his crotch, for several seconds. Im all for the fans and players having some good natured ribbing, but that was completely uncalled for. mad.gif

I think Green got the Tech for retaliation. I have no clue why Unjel Masters got T'd up. Perhaps the refs thought he was show boating/taunting. blink.gif Whatever it was, it didn't jive well with them. dry.gif

I had a bad feeling about the game when there were 2 fouls called almost back to back in the beginning of the game. Heaven help us if that ref crew calls another one of our games.

I don't think Unjel got a Tech when he was hanging on the rim. The UALR player got one for pushing him, then Green got one for retaliating. Unjel got one later on the other end of the court for talking trash.

I didn't get there until the start of the second half, but I thought we looked timid on the offensive end and they just took it to us.

Sat. is now a MUST WIN to get us back to .500