Western Kentucky (1/31/09)

CMJ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone pray real hard.

:lol:

They have are undefeated at home, beaten Louisville on a nuetral court, and are leading the East by half a game. But I don't think they're are as good as last year.

Then again, I don't believe we are either(despite being arguably more talented) - not by a long shot. I'd give us a punchers chance in this game. We have the horses to run with the Toppers, but who knows if we can. I'd be more confident if we had them at the SuperPit.

Edited by CMJ

This will be a very tough test, but UNT can win the game If, and it is a very big IF indeed, the team plays hard on BOTH ends of the court, stops those ill-advised bounce passes in the lane, handles pressure, makes its free throws and overcomes questionable coaching moves. Hmmmmmmmm, does look like a tough road game.

Let's hope this is the game that turns the Mean Green season into one to remember and sends them on their way to Hot Springs!

GO MEAN GREEN

When we start taking jump shots, WKU catches up us... when Tramiel gets the ball at the post, everything opens up for the guards and/or Tramiel scores.... this is not rocket science, feed our most accurate shooter on the team (Tramiel) and good things happen....

Edited by chrisfisher