Yes! Finally, Some F*&@$#! Good News!

flyeater

Really? I would have thought sitting out for a year already would have allowed him to play. Oh well, still a GREAT pickup.

NCAA rules make a transfer going laterally in classification to sit out a season...just remember names like Greg Garden (Navy), Evan Fentriss (Rice) and Donte Neal (Mizzou). They all had to sit out before playing here.

You're the one claiming a parallel. You have the burden of proof.

I made no claims short of saying he quit on OU. He still has eligibility and he left the program, thus I'm not interested in his services for fear he may do it to UNT, based on history.

You're the one who made the assumption that I was drawing parallels...and in doing so made a statement which I would ask for you to back up.

I made no claims short of saying he quit on OU. He still has eligibility and he left the program, thus I'm not interested in his services for fear he may do it to UNT, based on history.

You're the one who made the assumption that I was drawing parallels...and in doing so made a statement which I would ask for you to back up.

So you were not trying to draw any parallels with him and Giovanni Vizza's leaving UNT? I apologize then, I misunderstood what you were saying. But obviously I was not the only one who made the same assumption.

So you were not trying to draw any parallels with him and Giovanni Vizza's leaving UNT? I apologize then, I misunderstood what you were saying. But obviously I was not the only one who made the same assumption.

PARADOX