Shevod Atkinsin

FirefightnRick

I think Cantly and Franklin will improve over the next year to be great assets as well. Both have great frames and upside. Anyone want to second that?

GMG

I agree about Cantly, just based on what I've heard about him from those who should know (parent of teammate). From what I've heard about Franklin, I think he'll also be a good one.

doubt he signs with unt

Shhhh...all things are hunky dory on the good ship Dodge. Ignore the fact that we held out for this guy who is a "maybe" when a sure thing could have signed here already but is now at Sam Houston. And don't mention that if Atkinson does sign here that is 1 D-tackle so far in this class.

Edited by emmitt01

Shhhh...all things are hunky dory on the good ship Dodge. Ignore the fact that we held out for this guy who is a "maybe" when a sure thing could have signed here already but is now at Sam Houston. And don't mention that if Atkinson does sign here that is 1 D-tackle so far in this class.

ya, what do we know. we're not coaches right?

Negative Nelly.

:mellow:

This guy is at best a 50-50 shot.

Hate to say it, but if NT doesn't find a way to sign 3-4 impact D-line types, this recruiting class will not be complete. Is it too strong to say it's borderline incompetence by Td and staff if they end up with no JC D tackles?

Guys-this team has without question, the weakest set of D Lineman in all college football. Shouldn't it be more of a priority than say, signing another wr/db type?

just my opinion of course.....

Shhhh, don't tell anyone that the D-lineman you mentioned signed with SFA after the D1 schools pulled their offers.

Let's wait a couple of weeks before we panic. Oh, and I also have high hopes for Franklin and Cantly and Ross.