Vito On Daniel Prior

SUMG

I say in the post I don't want him to be a homer, just report it. When we are bad it's ok to say so, just don't keep beating the same dead horse. Saying that to a recruit that we might be lucky to get, as if to put doubt in his mind or question his decision making, is unnecessary. I guess y'all didn't have as much personal contact with him to understand the other stuff. He walks around the program when he needs a story like he is your bff and then slams your team in the article. He just gets under my skin, and so do people who defend him that don't know him like I do. Maybe you know him better than me. If so enlighten me.

Don't want or need to know him. He is a reporter. He reports. Of couse he is going to act like your best friend if he thinks that will get him a story, thats his job. Maybe your personal feelings about him because of your personal contact with him clouds your objectivity, I don't know. I just think it's humerous that people (not you specifically) think that what this guy has to say will influence recruits more than the product that has been put on the field the last several years. That's laughable.

People just seem to twist whatever Vito or Phillips say to fit their perception. Vito = to negative, Phillips = to positive

Edited by UNT90

Where in the post does it say that Vito said "Hey Daniel, did you know UNT really sucks and was 3-21 over the last two years?...

How do we know what caused Prior to express confidence in UNT's ability to turn it around? Maybe Vito asked, what drew you to UNT. Then Prior responded "_____,______, and _____. I also believe we will be able to get this thing turned around." For all of you who sit there and think Vito's only aim is to bring UNT down...there are plenty of other things that are bring us down. The beat writer aint it.

I say in the post I don't want him to be a homer, just report it. When we are bad it's ok to say so, just don't keep beating the same dead horse. Saying that to a recruit that we might be lucky to get, as if to put doubt in his mind or question his decision making, is unnecessary. I guess y'all didn't have as much personal contact with him to understand the other stuff. He walks around the program when he needs a story like he is your bff and then slams your team in the article. He just gets under my skin, and so do people who defend him that don't know him like I do. Maybe you know him better than me. If so enlighten me.

HEY, THERE, WHEN YOU SAY TO STOP BEATING A "DEAD HORSE" THAT WOULD BE SMU, RIGHT?????

If you take every article that Vito writes.....you can take letters out of those articles and form the words, 'Mean Joe Greene is gay."

Now are you going to tell me that he doesn't have an agenda?

UNT has offered another pair of junior college defensive backs over the last few days. Word is head coach Todd Dodge was making the rounds in Mississippi where UNT has focused its efforts to land JC players in the past.

UNT has offered cornerback Ira Smith of Perkinston (Miss.) Community College. Smith also has an offer from UAB and is visiting Ole Miss this weekend. His teammate Demond Washington has already committed to the Rebels. If Smith gets an offer from Ole Miss, it seems likely that he would grab it and play in the SEC.

UNT has also offered safety Byron Landor of Blinn. Landor transferred to Blinn from Louisiana-Monroe and has seen his stock rise. He is leaning toward Baylor, which has yet to offer and will also visit Kansas State. He has offers from Houston, UNT, Northern Illinois and Ohio.

UNT has also offered Chris Smith and Maurice Langston, another pair of junior college cornerbacks. Langston could also play wide receiver...........

UR RIGHT , DAMN HIM!!

Edited by NT03

If you take every article that Vito writes.....you can take letters out of those articles and form the words, 'Mean Joe Greene is gay."

Now are you going to tell me that he doesn't have an agenda?

Outing Mean Joe Greene on a message board?!?!?!?!?!?!

How DARE you, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!